Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Do tell me which NPC other than the 2 lines you keep referencing, that NPCs tell you their orientation?

I have yet to encounter an NPC that opens with “Hey I bed X, could you bring me back 12 troll horns?”

Your premise here is just wrong. NPCs in general don’t volunteer this, yet you keep thinking they do, which again is wrong and a you problem.

It is ridiculous that people get mad at OP for (allegedly) posting bait but they’re just fine with homophobic posts like this!

1 Like

Thats alot to keep up with and I didn’t know most of those existed.

Don’t forget Change Shortage Month June-August.

I hate those months, because people get mad, curse, fight, and throw things at cashiers when this happens every year. Tell them “sorry cards only at self check” along with 10 signs saying the same thing at each register and at the front of the line. I think I should wearing plate gear at work.

:panda_face:

You haven’t been on the internet very long have you? Otherwise you’d know there are plenty of non-LGBT people who enjoy that as well.

The mistake you’re making is not recognizing that whether het or same-sex, there is far more that goes into any relationship beyond just they physical. Once you get past how people express love for one another physically, most relationsships have far more in common than not.

Funny when I am gay and I find your behavior as pout filled and its only purpose is to find something to rage about. Calling your behavior out and playing like its the one and only thing that makes one special is and always has been silly imo.
People are so much more then a sexuality. I just view it in a light that isn’t bordering on narcissism. My partner would likewise agree.

Change does not come from stomping your feet and throwing a tantrum seeking something to get mad over. Its toughening the hell up.

2 Likes

Implying that my thread is in any way doing that is disingenuous of you. I’m rereading my original thread and I’m confused on how anything I said could be in any way negative or harmful.

It’s a thread about promoting pride and giving ideas to Blizzard on how they could implement it. Anyone who thinks this is trolling are the ones trolling themselves.

1 Like

well as my comment was not upon you but the Night elf seeking something to be mad over in wow when a dev said there’s no homophobia in game and he literally insinuates there was a genocide of the gay population in game it kind of ticked me off.
Your post and points I like and agree with and I got no issue with them.

1 Like

I think the majority of people are sick of others promoting their alphabet soup and agendas no matter what your identity or sexual preference is.

What kind of person would want to mix real life culture wars with a fantasy video game?

Who is throwing a tantrum? The OP is asking Blizz to add gay pride-related stuff into the game, and you homophobes are saying no because there’s no homophobia in WoW so it isn’t necessary, so I ask if there’s no homophobia in WoW then what’s with the lack of visible gay representation and the overabundance of visible heterosexual representation?

No logical answers so far!

1 Like

You keep referencing this and you don’t seem to understand what it means, like at all. Other than two quest lines, as I have asked you before, which you proudly proclaimed here:

And again, that’s not millions as you claimed. You keep trying to push this: “Well they don’t do X”, when the majority of the relationship stuff doesn’t even occur in game, rather it happens in the books.

You also have a tendency to want to retcon characters, rather than fighting for a proper new one, which plenty have stated they have no issues with, if people point to this you tend to label.

2 Likes

calling out your ridiculous insinuations not a tantrum but sure Guess I’m “self-phobic” Not saying no about it, but if you’re tainting the reason by insinuating in bad faith to force change then its not made out of any genuine care for the community.
Its basically trying to back blizz into a corner with such ridiculous notions despite the devs own words. As you try to label a gay man a homophone lol bad faith arguments poison any and all your demands.
I also personally don’t care about weddings of any kind. Its a state made or religious made ceremony and does not make my love for my own partner and more or less then it is.
There was an entire book of a gay relationship and the NF quest and Pelagos became the Arbiter … you don’t need a wedding to show representation. But sure I agree they can add more characters and probably will in next expansion.

My issue was your “killing gay people insinuation” of the wow universe its disgusting to assume that and poor taste to purely push for inclusion by putting forward a bad faith argument. Period.

What about Black History Month?
Developmental Disabilities Month?
Speech and Hearing Awareness Month?
Native American Heritage Month?

Do we do them all?
What about Shark Week?

Why do you feel you deserve an entire month-long event, but nobody else does?
:thinking:

6 Likes

Lol why my exactly do they need an in game event for it? Not a national holiday nor is it anyone else business what you decide to put your organ in. Not does it need to be celebrated in game by blizzard. Quit trying to force your views on everyone else.

3 Likes

I would love this, also, have you tried Maneater? It’s my bad day game, being a shark is so cathartic.

1 Like

Azerothians are all woke already. They have evolved better minds than us humans.

They don’t need all the things that we need to feel safe and secure in existence because they don’t have things like religions, telling them gay is bad.

So they aren’t a protected class that needs the government to step in and include them in everything that powerful groups like Religions try to exclude them from.

So in Azeroth, there are no hate crimes, prejudices or segregation as a result of sexual preferences, therefore there is no protected class, or needs for diversity and inclusion.

Since both Horde and Alliance have been diverse and inclusive of many races, since their inception, already.

So that’s probably why Real World things don’t apply here.

It’s not real life. It’s a fictional world.

But if you want Blizzard as a company to represent you in the real world?

They are already doing that. They put out a yearly tweet standing with the LGBTQ+ community, just like everyone else does. They also have LGBTQ stuff for sale on the store for you to have in real life.

But I don’t think injecting prejudice and racism derived policies into a fictional world is going to do anything but “create prejudice” in a place where it currently doesnt exist.

If it does? It’s against the TOS.

No one should be discussing their real life sexual preferences with people in game.

It’s harassment.

This is still going on hmmm

I wouldn’t mind other events be added in on a monthly schedule. But please keep to the topic of this thread; pride month. You’re free to open your own thread about those events if you are really advocating for them.

I love shark week. Sharks are pretty awesome

Good god, stop. You’re not a traveling salesman. Or a converter of the masses! You flooded the forum last year with this. Everyone is aware!! We know and blizz has added stories and people! So, enough. Ok? Just be yourself so we can get to know you beyond this crusade.