Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

I’m saving this every time OP comes up with another thread thank you classic poster

1 Like

Interesting.

The troll (whom I suspect is your alt) saying stuff that gets right-wing people mad because the troll engaging in stochastic harassment—indirectly encouraging and inciting others to harass the troll’s target. This is done by roleplaying as a member of the target demographic but acting out to make said demographic look extra demanding, extra unreasonable, and extra out of touch.

3 Likes

So he baits str8 right-wing homophobes into breaking the Code of Conduct and potentially getting into trouble with the mods? How is that not very funny and cool?!

It was just explained to you. Try to be a better person.

2 Likes

Popcorn :popcorn: get your Popcorn :popcorn: here

Salt and butter :butter: :salt: Popcorn :popcorn: for those who want it

In all honestly, i think Blizzard should be accused for discrimination for allowing infighting (“Positive” or otherwise) with both the LGBT and non LGBT demographics and causing a further divide because that person is LGBT. Anybody else who isn’t is usually thrown out instantly.

Not to mention, i don’t think OP realizes there’s a point to Pride Month and why it have never existed in Azeroth.

The OP is a very well know and despised troll, hated even amongst the LGBT+ community because his post are designed to stir up hatred focused at that group.

Why Blizz protects his posts, I will never know, but I find it absolutely disgusting that even the window lickers of GD can tell what he is but the mods continue supporting him.

I’ll leave this here again - the only way to get rid of his extremely destructive posting is if we get his audience to to stop feeding him.

How to ignore all posts from a character:

If they don’t have profile hidden:

1. Click on the character portrait
  2. Click on view activity
  3. Click on “Normal” and change it to “Ignored”

If they are hiding their profile:

1. Click on your profile picture in the top right
  2. Click on the person icon on the top right of that sub-menu
  3. Click on Preferences
  4. On the left side, under Notifications, click on Users
  5. Click “+Add…”
  6. Put in their character name and realm and select “Forever” for duration.
  7. Click “Ignore”
2 Likes

No kidding. Like why is it always these people being hated filled harrassers, calling us “hate filled harrassers”? :laughing:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with having a phobia. Should I be baited and banned due to a fear of spiders?

1 Like

Sounds like what op wants.

I knew a guy, big country dude. Screamed like a little 8 year old girl if even the tiniest spider was near him.

1 Like

Okay I would laugh at that then feel guilty, lol

1 Like

Thats what i did. I tried not to laugh since i understood his fear but it still gave me a chuckle

This thread be like

https://i.gifer.com/7o1M.gif

:dragon: :ocean: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :dragon: :ocean: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

3 Likes

Seems to me he baits more LGBTQ+ members into asking/begging him to stop posting than he does any “phobes”. Doubt many of those you’re describing here still even play the game since WoW is clearly an Ally space.

And even, benefit of the doubt, what you’re saying is what he’s doing, it’s still flat out breaking the rules. There’s nothing funny at all about that when Blizzard is very clearly trying to remove such toxic behavior from the game. That said though I’m willing to bet he’s gotten more LGBTQ+ members in trouble than he has anyone who is genuinely anti-LGBTQ+

3 Likes

The following is a list of things I want them to do to acknowledge or otherwise pander to the letters community:

I think that about sums it up.

Just treat people like people and leave it at that.

Yep. Pet is clearly a right-wing troll too because only a right-wing troll would think baiting people into bans is funny. I mean we have a very clear history of right-wing trolls doing this on the internet for decades now.

Because the Left wing, never forces somebody to think in a certain way or do a certain thing because they are a certain person or else they will think they are bad or “fUlL oF sElF hAtE”, right?.. /s :slight_smile:

You do know LGBT, Black and Women conservatives exist?..

Well for starters, that would cause even more hatred towards the LGBT and vice versa, and well make the both of them look bad, meaning it pretty much guarantee that equally will never be a thing. And i don’t know why you’re celebratory and laughing about that. :thinking:

An actual progressive of the group knows that hatred begets hatred.

2 Likes

I keep trying to come up with justifications for their logic outside of the obvious “they are trolling”

Maybe they are young and naive and think that this is actually a good thing? Because it’s not.

I am doing myself a disservice by thinking too much on it. It’s just obnoxious and much like everyone else I’m sick of it.

1 Like

That sounds absolutely horrible. Im going to erase that thought from my mind. What a terrible thing to implement, shame on them if that’s true!

There’s plenty example of homophobes in this thread.

It’s implicitly homophobic to say that, because not everyone who plays WoW is an adult, it would be inappropriate to have gay stuff in the game in the same way we’ve had lots of str8 stuff that hardly anyone objects to (like Thrall’s wedding—people complained because it was boring, but they didn’t say “we can’t have this heterosexuality in the game, there are children playing”).

Also anyone who gets really mad at the OP’s suggestion instead of just feeling indifferent if they think it is not an interesting idea is probably homophobic. Most people who complain about things being “woke” are homophobes too. Anyone who thinks Blizzard is oppressing cishets is an obvious homophobe and/or transphobe

2 Likes