Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

wanders into the thread wearing his feetie jammies, his favorite blankie tied around his neck like a cape, and sets up a big table full of tasty :bear::sandwich:

Hi happy Azeroth buddypalz! ​I am Elmer and I am a gud Gnomey! Everywun kan hav tasty :bear::sandwich: that mayks yur tummies happy! HOORAY!

And gess wat? In too hole dayz I get too giv the Hordes lots and lots of hugs…WITH BULLETS AND KITTIES!!! And tehn they giv me lots and lots of big squooshy Horde hugz bak that mayk me giggle! And my Nelfy givs me Nelfygrabs that mayk me happy! HOORAY!

Hav a gud day and eet lotsof tasty :bear::sandwich: too mayk yur tummies happy!

sits on the floor with his favorite blankie, absently chews on a tasty :bear::sandwich:, and hums a tuneless, wordless happy Gnomey song

I had a feeling, but figured I’d just put out my “you don’t speak for me” card here. Now back to my regularly scheduled slaying…

1 Like

Totally understandable.

I usually do a, “stop speaking for actual LGBT+ people.”

1 Like

Where’s my knife ya’ll

1 Like

Not against it but this is like kicking a huge bee’s nest and expect a lot of resistance or mockery, sadly, if Blizzard go forward with such a plan. :grimacing:

OP also attacks LGBTQ people on a regular basis for calling out these troll posts.

5 Likes

He also refuses to listen to actual LGBTQ members who constantly call for him to stop making these threads.

6 Likes

Pretty sure that’s also why OP doesn’t play the game

1 Like

I’m loving how everyone is calling OP out one after another. It’s the Fellowship of the Ring all over again, except this time its the Fellowship of Calling out Trolls.

1 Like

Some LGBT people think his threads are good. I do!

1 Like

This just makes me want to quit - #24 by Tuullnn-proudmoore Case and Point OP pays to troll it’s pretty sad

2 Likes

This only takes away from your credibility. Case in point, I think you are an alt of the OP or another comrade at the farm.

3 Likes

Lol, guys. OP is very obviously a Right-Wing troll, even has a name with ties to Hitler. It’s hilarious he’s trolled Blizzard this hard that they give his threads flag immunity despite clearly just paying a sub so he can flame the LGBT community. Seriously, Tulln Austria.

5 Likes

You know what is fun? I cant flag this thread as a troll thread.
I wonder if its because the untoucheable subject.
It lets you do it but once you reload the thing, the flag is gone.

Could you elaborate?

I get it’s a city, but what’s the significance in context?

The moderation seems to have trouble detecting good faith vs bad faith and refuses to listen to the LGBT+ community which complains and gets harassed every time one of these bad faith threads gets posted.

I was a city Hitler spent a bit of his time in while he was pursuing his art career before WW2. It’s a bit obscure, but that’s a theme with Right-Wing trolls, obscure Hitler references.

2 Likes

If he’s a right-wing troll trying to flame the LGBT community, why is he saying stuff that mostly gets right-wing str8 people mad? A lot of people in this thread are obviously right-wing and str8 and homophobic; people should be happy to see them upset!

Nah, he makes everyone upset.

As a gay person, I do not intentionally go out of my way to upset anybody. So no, I am not happy to see right wingers upset. That’s tacky and immature.

Inviting the kind of right wing commentary that you apparently delight in is a deterrent for LGBT and does NOT foster a welcoming environment when they see this kind of stuff. It is stupid to think baiting that kind of rhetoric out of the woodwork is a good thing.

8 Likes

Not a fad, well not in all cases. As a father I have seen our youth treat it like one, but that is not uncommon for youth to try on many hats as they discover who they are. As for LGBTQ as a whole defiantly not a fad.

Where I have a problem with it, is it has been meshed up with the perverse woke movement or whatever it is. Now just a bunch of people yelling and complaining about anything and everything they feel needs attention or disagree with. Often coming from people that have nothing to do with the very thing they complain about. That fad needs to be squashed. With the amount of threads OP creates it very much fits into the perverse woke BS that needs to be squashed.

1 Like

The thing is intentionally irritating ppl doesn’t actually score points for a cause.

It actually does the opposite

3 Likes