Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

It’s rated T for Teen. It’s fine. Unclutch your pearls.

1 Like

What do you have against steak? Lol

Like i said if we’re demanding holidays now, then i demand one too.

Second life exists? Thought that was just a made up game for that one office episode.

Okay so why is this a problem now when Mankrik and his wife have been in the game since like 2004? If I remember correctly there’s a questline in Cataclysm from like 2010 or whatever where you help out with or at least attend a heterosexual wedding. (It’s actually awful because Thrall and Aggra have no chemistry; it’s totally forced, probably to advance the str8 agenda.)

I have been playing WoW on and off since I was 12, which is actually lower than the minimum age you’re supposed to be to have an account in your own name; the idea that anyone would be mentally scarred if they played a quest where one male character implies that they have a male romantic partner in the same way that Mankrik implies that he has a female romantic partner is just absurd

2 Likes

No, I am pretty sure that is exactly what you said. Combine the undertones of your post with the fact that no one, not even you, knows what exactly these sorts of “events” would entail, and you’ve got an impossible situation for the Blizzard devs. Don’t be surprised when they don’t implement your ideas.

Seriously, there is ONE thing that LGBTQ people do that straight people don’t, and I can assure you that it isn’t going to be on display in WoW, ever.

my idea is everyone trying to hit 2400 rating in arena so they can feel the eqvilant of a rear ending :smiley:

Yes please, pride in game.

It’s not my community, but I absolutely support having this event celebrated in game.

1 Like

why only absolutely and not unequivocally?
are you a homophobe?

Since 2003. It allegedly has half a million monthly users or something and that / its economy boomed during the pandemic.

Has anyone every played it?

I have played it a little bit and it is WEIRD. It reminds me of those early days of internet when we thought it was gonna be like super futuristic and not filled with cat photos.

Interesting. I may end up checking it out. Create my very own Dwight Fart Schrute

No thanks. Rather hang out with my wife!

Father’s Day is in June and so is my birthday.

2 Likes

It apparently has 900k monthly active users though some people have multiple avatars.

I do warn you, some people use it to ERP. The TTP is rather low, but that is what happens when users can upload their own work.

It’s free to play but most items are sold by users for currency. An avatar might cost around 20.

Oh wow. Have to wonder how borked the economy gets

I am 100% down for a rainbow tabard.

3 Likes

There are some spaces where land is scarce and expensive but most of the time it’s not that bad.

You might pay the equivalent of a us dollar for a piece of premade furniture made by someone who has learned 3d modeling, how to use the engine, and is skilled in Photoshop. These often have a scripts with several skins so you can customize it to your aesthetic, though some may charge a little more depending on complexity or prestige.

I personally have found when I make items very affordable that more people buy them. I usually make a couple hundred dollars a year on the side just having fun creating things in Blender and Photoshop and selling them.

1 Like

I played a bit when it was new. A friend and I were trying to stream jam sessions but “land” was expensive and people were quitting so we never found a stable venue.

As a bi guy and a trans ally, OP: No. A number of the people in my circle think Pride is BS, for a number of reasons mentioned before: It’s mostly seen as being for gay men only, and it’s only for the attractive ones. That is not inclusive.

The fact that you hide your absolutist nonsense behind a shield of “if you disagree with me, you’re automatically a bigot” is what is truly disgusting here, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

4 Likes

The OP is a troll. Their entire purpose is to make the LGBT+ community look demanding, selfish, and unreasonable so more people feel inclined to hate. The LGBT+ megathread is one of the only legit not bad faith threads on the forums.

There are three trolls that do this and it’s unclear if they are the same person or maybe posting from a troll farm.

6 Likes