Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Why do these threads always get so many bites?

We need months dedicated to the other deadly sins too.

3 Likes

Oh my body is ready for this.

Because we’re millennials and zoomers, so most of us are LGBTQIA+.

I get that, I just sometimes question if these threads are made in good faith.

1 Like

and most of us do not care what you do just don’t push it on other people.

1 Like

I assume about, 5% of them are the other 95% is to see who they can rile up, annoy or PO

July is icecream month?! Now I’m excited.

1 Like

And rightly so! There’s nothing wrong with my thread. If you don’t like the topic, don’t click on the thread. No need to be rude just because you disagree with someone.

1 Like

How could anything I said in my thread be in bad faith? Other games already do such events. It would be fun to see what Blizzard could do!

Why does it matter what type of faith they’re in? If you ask me faith shouldn’t even be in the game yet it’s shoved down our throats. The center of Stormwind has a church in it, the two strongest healing specs in PvP are holy priest and holy paladin (the most Christian healing specs), while pagan healing specs such as resto druid are not doing as well, etc.

Haters should ask themselves why that’s okay but LGBT pride isn’t!

Too transparent lmao

2 Likes

Isn’t Tulln a city in Austria Hitler spent a lot of his time before the formation of the events of WW2?

Lol, I see what you’re doing here OP, creating negativity toward the community :rofl:

1 Like

if they do such a thing then they need to rename the christmas event and get rid of that fat red santa dude. If you get your special thing. I Certainly want mine, and not the evil version of it.

Anything else will result in me spamming the forums to oblivion due to being marginalised and excluded.

Balls in your court now OP

Wrong kind of faith. It’s a saying. “Bad faith” is not a religious accusation.

a WoW pride logo on a social media platform seems good :popcorn:

I am going to do what I always do. Work, eat, sleep, play a little WoW, repeat.

1 Like

No we don’t. Your holiday suggestion makes no sense when related to my thread. The lgbt community has vast and rich history that deserves to be recognized. Your comparison is quite frankly disgusting.

1 Like

Can you elaborate what exactly he meant

I mean if not here…then on our discord chat

1 Like

How about you leave Priest and Paladin alone, in return you can have pride parade in Stormwind church?