Prepatch Pushed Back

or he made a mistake

Doesn’t change much, he obviously wasn’t planning on launching prepatch next week at least as of the 24th.

It was never coming out this Tuesday. Lol

u dont know tht

I mean, there was 7 prepatches that pointed to it being a great date, the 29th.

He wouldn’t have said anything about a ptr build next week if they had been planning to push out prepatch.

working from home he could have make a typo since its the build today which had the fix pretty pointless to add a build jsut for tht today if theres a bigger build tuesday thats not live prepatch tbh

if pre-patch less than 4 weeks which is the bare minimum, they probably shouldnt ever give a date and jsut wham it upon everyone but it does really kill the immersion of the whole of azeroth being a zombie apocolypse while we in SL as they stated so ever since blizzcon

Phew, good I was worried I’d have difficulties doing horrific visions once the DH nerfs hit and I wouldn’t be able to get my backpack. I’m so close to! Currently have 5k and only have two more points to go should get it in a week.

We know there isn’t a prepatch next week at this point, and that has nothing to do with them not giving a date.

We know they are having a normal maintenance for all servers but 4 next week and they are fixing and connecting those 4, there is no time for prepatch on tuesday.

I mean, you can do them at 60 /shrug

How can you tell if the prepatch was pushed back or moved at all, if there was never an original release date scheduled for the prepatch?

1 Like

It was never announced it would go live this upcoming Tuesday, just like it was never announced it was going live this past Tuesday.

Just people hyping themselves up for nothing once again. If they need more time to fix a few things before it goes live, then so be it.

People are bored, nothing worth doing atm, we’re just spinning our wheels until prepatch.

I disagree, I feel there’s plenty worth doing :

• Speculating on the prepatch date by digging every bit of old tweets, news clippings and blogs about prior expansions
  • Arguing about Covenant powers.

My schedule is all filled up.

1 Like

I feel like I could make good use of my time by eating second breakfast today.

1 Like

Right I get that, but to hype yourself up only to be disappointed over something that was never officially going to go live in the first place only makes matters worst I personally feel.

The suspense is killing me too but it is what it is, we just gott wait.

Well, when we’re looking at the shortest prepatch in history, of course people were expecting it by the 29th.

wait people still thinking they will get it this month? as long the 100% exp is up it’s not happening.

1 Like

The xp thing ends with prepatch, whenever that is, it’s not magically over at the end of the month.

point stands…

it’s not happening this month.

it’s happening mid october looks like.

1 Like