Prepatch Pushed Back

4 weeks = month

no, a month is a month, people call December 1 to November 1 a month, 4 weeks is Dec 1 to Dec 28th.

Sept 26th to Oct 26th would be a “month”, Sept 29th to Oct 26th is 4 weeks.

1 Like

just like dec is not fall yet techincaly terms is

Dec is fall until the 21/22, that’s not technical, its science

and technicall a month is 4 weeks

Actually, a month is scientifically 29.53 days. But we break things up because it’s hard to work in .53 days.

Months are based around the moon

still prepatch never been less than a month by a day

28 days is less than a month

And actually, BfA prepatch was only 27 days and some hours

28 days is 4 weks

and 4 weeks is not exactly a month

Plus, like i said, bfa prepatch was only 27 days and then some hours

yeah still never been less than 4 weeks and the 6th is to low and now its looking like its scrapped or delayed

It’s not scrapped lol

Delayed, maybe, we’ll never know, they may have always only been shooting for a 3 week prepatch, but I don’t work at blizzard

We know they knew 36 hours ago that they were not putting out the prepatch next week.

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/status/1309144245882716160

“This was an oversight - thanks for pointing it out. They should be available again in next week’s build.”

Posted on the 24th

1 Like

but did he state next weeks build live or? nope the asker said beta not pre-patch and Ion did not specify which ptr, beta, live, either one or all

He was was responding to this

“So, for some… baffling reason, Blizz removed these hair colors from female nelfs in the latest PTR build. They’re still there on beta, because it’s behind a build, but will likely be gone today. Just. why.”

and they are there after the release canidate was changed to test today

I went into this month all giddy and excited about all the new stuff that was FINALLY coming.
Ah… how I wish I could go back and slap myself.

Don’t see what that has to do with anything?

so thats what he ment the build tht came today

No, he meant the build next week, they just decided to push the minor fix today.

Welcome to development, things change.

We have had 3 builds this week so far, the first ever release candidate for 9.0.1 was on Tuesday, then another build yesterday, also release candidate. And now again a new build today, but marked down to testing once more.

Probably some last minute bugs cropped up, and the 2nd release candidate build didn’t squash them or squashing them exposed a larger issue, which would explain the revert.

Regardless, the prepatch is not “pushed back” as it was never announced for a date in particular.

1 Like