Prepatch Pushed Back

I’m very confused as to how people are so excited for a prepatch that has almost no content. Personally looking forward to the actual expansion drop but prepatch doesn’t look any more interesting than live.

Oh I have no idea. I’m fatigued from a loooong day of work and thought that a Chromie Time issue was based around poor cadence of content/timing of when folks move between zones or something. Hence the ‘when you remove all means of measuring time, you’re never out of time’

When I thought it was a smug, cogent remark and instead it’s bunk…

Most of shadowlands development has been spent on cosmetic customization and failing to balance and create interesting abilties, conduits and legendarys.

this expansion is DoA. 2020 has not been an elegant year and why you’d want to shoot yourself in the foot by shipping this mess out in a month is mind-blowing.

SL should have been announced for November; maybe then you’d have a hope of fixing half the stuff.

Sure is nice zoning into dungeons on beta with trash still not spawning and dealing with conduits that have never worked.

1 Like

Hairlines pushed back.

At least we get to dress up our dolls in new things and with cool hair styles.

3 Likes

Ion should tell people “It just works.” I mean it worked for Todd Howard right?

1 Like

Touche. However, I feel it’s safe to say it’s not this Tuesday. Looks like, better be, hopefully is the 6th lol!!

Multiple weeks, IIRC, yes.

I’m on the like GCD so :heart:

1 Like

They would be mad to try delaying it any later than the 6th.

thats means pre-patch is 20 days, its never been less that a month, the only time was 28 days

I’m going to go with BfA will be out of Beta on the 26th and we will get the actual expansion and SL will go live and out of beta in 2 years

Even that is still 4 weeks

I agree but then again, no one thought Trump would win lol!!

20 days is not 4 weeks

2 Likes

He was saying 28 days is, not 20 is.

4 weeks in a month

actually, 4 weeks and 2 to 3 days, unless it’s february.

either way pre-patch NEVER is less that a month or they wouldn’t even bother with one

No, we’ve never had one less than 4 weeks, we’ve had them less than a month. And this one is looking to be 3 weeks.