Prepare for the worst if we don't have RDF

Join a guild.

1 Like

If you think they’re going to do anything about GDKP when Brian has actively spoke out for it, i have a nice bridge for you

1 Like

Complete and utter hyperbole.

1 Like

Tell me more…

Good.

If you don’t even put in the minimum effort to gear up then you don’t deserve to get into groups.

RDF being removed and never coming back is a god send, it holds players accountable so they can’t just AFK and expect a free carry from everyone else.

If you want a carry you earn your gold and pay those better than you, otherwise you’re going to have to work hard like the rest of us to get that gear as that is the definition of skill based matchmaking.

1 Like

He’s talking about normal dungeons 70-80.

1 Like

What I said applies for ALL content.

Gearscore doesn’t matter unless you’re pugging raids or something. Who cares really?

1 Like

This is where you’re wrong, it matters in every area of the game. Gear determines the likelihood of success in a dungeon and how fast it can be run, RDF promotes bad gameplay by rewarding players who want to simply play a bad spec, wear sub par gear while alt-tabbed out a way to spam dungeons when in reality they should be working hard to prove that they are worth taking in for a party.

Stop looking for handouts.

I can tell you’re bad if you care this much about GS. As long as you’re not running dungeons naked and at least use gear appropriate for your class/spec, it’s fine.

2 Likes

This will be more than likely your average user in RDF groups. On top of that we’ve seen the dangerous effects of RDF on Retail as well, it promotes ninja looting,
Racist chat amongst other criminal type activities since it will also be cross realm.

No thank you.

You use LFG chat to find groups or you don’t find groups at all.

I am already prepared for the worst. The worst being that we will all be forced to move into cataclysm classic servers, with no way of experiencing wrath classic servers permanently because they decided to delete them.

I mean, we can’t clone our classic toons now to classic wow servers, because the cloning service was discontinued entirely. We never got a cloning service at all for bc classic.

I mean, i do not hate cataclysm classic. But wrath was my favorite version of the game. And being forced to move forward beyond wrath, even though i will probably dabble in both, that to me is worse than any changes that could possibly come around due to lack of LFD.

1 Like

Where do I sign up for this?

2 Likes

If it is this rampant then no rdf makes sense as it seems to appease to that massive/majoritive population. The issue i see is it appears that MOST of the individuals with this problem simply don’t construct their own groups. Sure i see it now on our server but i don’t believe for 1 minute that they are the majority of players. They just are the majority of players that actual create groups which seems to be an issue with the others.

1 Like

Yup.

And the anti-lfd trolls will love it, since they’re the ones who want to gatekeep.

1 Like

sure jan. whatever helps you sleep at night.

1 Like

Lmao keep inventing strawmen scenarios that won’t happen just to cope with the fact that you won’t be experiencing RDF on launch (which, by the way, WAS HOW IT WAS IN WRATH ORIGINALLY)

2 Likes

We also didn’t have dual spec, the dalaran engineering auction house, or the anywhere-bg queuing.

Sorry, what was your point?

3 Likes

Classic :arrow_backward: is the place for you.

My point is that the same puritans who make appeals to RDF being in the game because ‘it was in original Wrath’ aren’t being consistent with their own logic.
And, if anything, your point actually reinforces MY side of the aisle, which is that the game isn’t the same as what it was, hence the removal of things like RDF being fine by my boat.

2 Likes