Prepare for the worst if we don't have RDF

• We’ll be using Gear Score to gatekeep undergeared people;
  • Some classes will have really trouble getting into heroics. Sorry;
  • If you don’t have a 280% mount (on launch, later 310%), you’ll be removed from the group;
  • We’ll create a discord for Heroic WotLK dungeons and we’ll restrict it to the geared people with really fast mounts
  • Those without gear or really fast mounts will be able to join the Heroics as long as they pay to join.
71 Likes

A lot of this is plain made up, and the rest of stuff I’ve heard people complain about with RDF.

Wrath is gonna be great, particularly great because of no RDF.

GLHF!

35 Likes

You wish, Gearscore addon is a must without RDF.
Try join a heroic as a warrior DPS :slight_smile:

And t he mount thing well, sorry but if we have to fly to the dungeon, any turtle dragging down the group is probably not going to work.

the discord thing, kinda hard, but will be probably an addon to rank players (similar to RIO) so if you’re low ranked you’ll be automatically filtered.

9 Likes

yep can already see the 4K GEARSCORE NO PLATE DPS, ONLY CLOTH, EPIC AND FROZEN ORB HR, disgusting…

23 Likes

If gearscore is not required right now for tbc heroics, you won’t see it for wrath.

7 Likes

I didn’t even add the HR thing because this is a Classic thing, never saw in the history of World of Warcraft people reserving items like this.

Except a Gear Score addon doesn’t work in TBC right now because our gearing is not linear like it is in WoTLK. (God I love how misinformed people come with big arguments just to get them debunked like this)

We don’t have Gear Score in TBC but for a certainty undergeared people were cut off “adal gear check” lmao. I cut several people in heroics that were undergeared (greens, communal etc).

9 Likes

I’ve made many friends during my time spent in Classic without RDF, and I’m a very sociable, fun, and effective teammate, so I’m gonna be just fine :blush:

Keep spreading the “heroics that you can easily do at 78 will be gatekept” falsity. You’re really gonna SCARE Blizzard into introducing RDF! Hahah

You prob don’t wanna be in this imaginary group that’s too inconvenienced by literal seconds of difference in travel time anyway!

Wow, how totally fabricated! You made that up all by yourself?! We’re gonna put this on the fridge. :hugs:

5 Likes

This is 100% (except the discord and perhaps the mount thing) what will happen.

We had this in Wrath OG until RDF was implemented.

If you have any doubts, check my Wrath achievement dates.

12 Likes

Where do you see that?

I still have doubts. What now?

Good luck whenever they are not availabe.

It will happen. People will make it happen.

Not really, I just checked the repo on github is at works. Will probably be released in the upcoming weeks.

3 Likes

with RDF: undergeared people will force themselves into our groups.

With RDF: undesirable classes will force themselves into our groups.

with RDF: slowmount people will force themselves into our groups.

With RDF: slow undergeared players will force themselves into our groups.

with RDF: slow undergeared players will force themselves into our groups.

2 Likes

I LOVED Blizzards solution back in 2009 where they tackled this question…

For those of you who greatly appreciated the LookingForGroup channel, fear not—this channel is still available! The LookingForGroup channel is not associated with the Dungeon Finder, however, so you may now use it at any time to search for questing partners, Battleground teams, outdoor PvP raids, or even dungeon groups (if you wish to do so manually).

Don’t like RDF? Don’t use it. Not my words.

24 Likes

Of course you would have doubts, because you never checked any achievement of mine nor they dates.

This allow me to speak frankly and I have authority when I speak about those things, unlike you, troll.

2 Likes

Thanks! Again, I’ll be just fine!

Are you gonna make it happen? I simply don’t believe you.

What’s more, again, I wouldn’t wanna help that kinda group anyway. If they exist, they’re few and far between.

It’s like all the “LF1M DPS - spellcleave - mage only” groups. I’m done with my normal comp run and they’re still looking! Let jerks be jerks, play with normal people. Who cares?

Link it lol

Source: Hyperbole of a smooth mind.

5 Likes

Not like gear is fully linear in wrath either, more linear sure. But as holy I’ll be using a level 78 blue trinket for the first few phases.

You don’t have to use RDF, the LFG channel will still exist, Blizzard even said so back in 2009.

So Blizzard’s solution to this whole problem? Don’t like it, don’t use it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not debunked. Literally just a whiny child making things up trying to prove a point that doesn’t exist.

I want rdf, but not to the point I will make up anything like you do to try to justify it.

2 Likes

It is.

You replace that level 78 trinket in Phase 2.