Premades suck. Fix the game

Even questing gives better gear.

3 Likes

Exactly. And I don’t want to join your premade, and wouldn’t ask.

The outrunners bow from WSG revered rep has more DPS than any bow/gun/crossbow from dungeons. And it has the stamina I want for PvP. Why are you so concerned about how I play the game I payed for?

So, it sounds like LoL is the game for you.

Glinda in 1 year. Where did everyone go? lol

So you are wanting the team to carry you for a bow? I was gonna see about putting a team together to get you geared up via dungeons. We would have fed you gear. Having a bow doesn’t make you competitive. I felt bad for you but you blew that by acting like a tool.

What? I don’t want a premade! I’m not joining a premade! Who did I ask to carry me?

Having stamina in PvP on a hunter is important.

Season of Mastery Season Two: The Seasoning.

See you there, little buddy.

2 Likes

I’ll bookmark this thread and we can talk again in 1 year.

Not when you have equipped with level 30 gear on a 60. No wonder you are getting one shot

Dude, you have a level 60 toon with level 30 greens.

Either you’ve been botting or you have other, larger, problems.

Either way, Nostradamus you ain’t .

1 Like

you are a real treat, OP wants a fair pvp game, not full pre-mades vs pugs, makes sense in every way, then you have to come in here and start flipping tables and making a weird cringy scene going super off topic majority of the time trying to make it seem like it is OP’s fault he couldn’t win a BG solo against a pug, lmao you are super cringe and super weird…

Live in darkness… lmao wohhh

2 Likes

A journey of 1,000 miles starts with one step. Getting geared starts with one piece.

Proper usage is “cringeworthy” Rhetoric is important.

You act like that is a bad thing? I embrace weirdness.

You do know that BG don’t drop gear, that’s only in retail. If you wanna not get one shot, you need to run dungeons. Get some blues at least for your level.

Sure. You buy gear after you increase your reputation. And I do run dungeons. I also do BGS

Anyways, back to the topic. Premades suck. Fix the game.

1 Like

They why pray tell are you sporting level 30 greens on your 60? You might as well run BGs naked.

Because there are still some pieces that I haven’t upgraded. Because there are still some things that haven’t dropped in dungeons.

If no upgrades have dropped in the open world, or in dungeons yet, you have a large problem - Glinda.

How far off do you guys think I would be if I said Glinda isn’t nearly this confident in real life, when talking face to face to people.

1 Like

Sorry duder, but I’m almost pathologically extroverted in real life.

This pandemic’s been difficult. Thank God for Zoom.

2 Likes

That wasn’t cool man…

Glinda: You’re stupid, and have a low IQ.

Chatchai: I doubt you’d be confident enough to talk like this in real life.

Krushkill: That was rude chatchai

Pretty funny back and forth here lol.

4 Likes

Still doesn’t make you look good…