Premades suck. Fix the game

Ok lol. So you’re both on my ignore now xD

Anyways, back to premades. They suck.

1 Like

May want to wash those fingers before you put them in your ears. It’s what I expected of you.

I’m pretty sure he was trolling lol.

1 Like

Oh, I don’t think that’s your problem.

1 Like

You can’t really say this for SoM. You have no clue how many people have been playing together for a while and how many of these groups are friend groups who came back to PVP/BG in SoM. Hint: It’s a lot.

We also aren’t talking about 40 in this situation we are talking about 10 - 15.

Maybe because they don’t want to play Retail and do arenas? Maybe they want to do premade BGs and rank?

Why are YOU not playing exclusively Retail if it’s so superior?

Then play LoL. Why are you playing this?

It’s amazing that people can pick the one game that offers a certain experience and be like “I want to change it for me!” As if they are so important that their own preferences only should be catered to.

3 Likes

You do the same thing. You want the game to stay the way it is, because that’s what you like. We are all fighting for our own personal preferences. Some people are honest about it. Some people are in denial.

Play Classic Era. This is SoM, the start of classic+. Changes are coming.

I am being honest about it. I’m playing something that fits what I want right now.

Yeah unfair advantages, cheating, graveyard camping level 60s in greens with premades in r14, that’s what fits you. Cool. So what fits you, and what you like, isn’t important to me. Premades are bad, and shouldn’t be in the game.

1 Like

Have you heard of quest rewards or the auction house?

1 Like

OP may legit have mental problems. This is not how a normal person responds. Either that or incredibly young and naive.

2 Likes

You seem obsessed with the mental health thing. Projecting perhaps

Honestly, how long have you been playing WoW? Are you new to WoW? If you are trying to get the WSG bow, you are going after the wrong ranged weapon. AV crossbow is easier and quicker to option. It’s also stronger.

From the quest? I already picked the polearm. And the crossbow doesn’t have any stamina. Stamina is an important stat for PvP on a hunter.

You are a ranged class. You have a pet to tank and have distance on your side. Agility is more important. AV crossbow does more damaged and has a better attack speed so you don’t clip your rotation when you are raiding.

If you got the polearm, you should be spamming LBRS for the crossbow Blackcrow. It is similar to AV xbow

OP I’m willing to help you get better at the game but if you are going to be closed minded and attack everyone that is trying to offer advice, no one is going to help.

The LBRS crossbow has less dps than the WSG bow, less agility, and no stamina. It has 1% hit, which isn’t important, because I’ll be pvp hit capped at 5% without it. The stamina advice I got from Brucewayner, one of the top hunters in the WoW classic dueling tournament.

thx lol

Well I’ve offered my advice. Good luck then. With your attitude and the minuscule knowledge you have as a hunter, you’re going to be sitting in level 30 greens for a LONG time.

1 Like

I feel like you think someone disagreeing with you is a personal attack on you lol. What attitude? xD

Did you see me say anything that was incorrect?

1 Like

You got the polearm from AV as your reward. That is everything I need to know about you as a hunter.

1 Like