Premades, Should not be in Randoms

I was here!

Well not here here, since these forums didn’t exist at the time. If I remember correctly, CRZ BGS had just become a thing earlier that year. There was an addon that made it very easy to find others who were also interested in playing together that a ton of people were using. It was pretty rampant, worse than now. Also felt worse because back then there were a lot more people playing WoW. This was at WoWs peak, so end of WOTLK/beginning of Cata.

I remember returning for Cataclysm and not being able to play with my old Arena team in randoms. I feel like it was reversed either towards the end of Cata or the beginning of MoP. I can’t be too certain, but it wasn’t a big announcement or anything. Pretty sure it was one of the old famous Blizzard “oh hey and btw this is happening ok bye” type of moves.

If I had to guess, it was because towards the end of Cata we saw a ton of people leaving, so they were probably trying to do anything they could to get people to come back.

Dudes who spend hours and hours a day online grouping with their “online friends” calling other people nerds vs people who want to be able to jump on and play in their free time, hilarious

3 Likes

Do people get offended by the word nerd? Why

2 Likes

this is entirely false and its the same argument 9494853943745843758743857483758x
so for the last time NO . people like to do unrated for fun not everyone wants to be sweaty rbg games everytime they group . Most these ppl you are referring to could prob you better then you in rated anyway . :dracthyr_crylaugh: :clown_face:

1 Like

i like the purple nerds the pink ones are okay , but im biased and the purple ones r better flavor . :dracthyr_crylaugh:

kek

im a solo q nerd n proud

1 Like

ummm idk if you’ve played ow2 lately but i play it constantly and there is always premades that vs pugs the matchmaking in ow2 is trash lol

Purple is always better. For everything

1 Like

So you’re saying they don’t have fun in RBGs, and going into unrated randoms is fun for THEM? Certainly isn’t fun for a casual to go in there and get blasted by Freddy No-Scope or Captain Neckbeard.

I don’t PvP, but that’s because I know I’m not good at it. I could practice, in unrated, but all of the “sweaty try-hards” go in there for fun and nuke the newbies. So in reference to your last part of the paragraph “Most these ppl you are referring to could prob you better then you in rated anyway” (I had a stroke typing that verbatim btw) Yes, they obviously would, seeing as how they don’t find it fun to go against players of equal or greater skill.

2 Likes

dont try and gaslight me mf i said what i said which was doing rated all the time isnt fun sometimes ppl want to relax and q for unranked . Its not in crime . Take this as from someone who solo qs all day bcuz my friends quit the game for other reasons . i hardly see premades in normals and i mostly do epics where the main premades go anyway lol, .

??? then why tf r u even here ? hello? :clown_face:

1 Like

I don’t think you know what “Gaslight” even means.

Am I manipulating you?

This is just the excuse people make to make themselves feel better when they lose

“The OtHEr TeaM CaN’T dO RatEd CauSe TheY’Re BAd”

I love rbgs. I yolo. Know what’s not fun? sitting around for 45 minutes waiting on a tank only to have the group implode after a loss

2 Likes

Signs of gaslighting

1. insist you said or did things you know you didn’t do.

yes you are i nver said rbgs werent fun for them , WHAT I said was that doing rbgs alllll the timeeeeee isnt fun .

like christ

1 Like

I agree premades shouldn’t’ be in randoms at all. Much less in pre 70 crap. pre 70 pvp is so trash atm. It’s just lvl 70’s stacking up with 1 person thats in the 61-69 bracket and they’re able to just 1 shot everybody and camp a team all game. Nothing can stop it. Nobody will have the right gear stats to prevent this.

5 Likes

Not sure how often you do random BGs, but full-stack 10 man and 15 man pre-mades in random BGs are quite common. It’s clear that groups are queueing simultaneously over voice.

Sadly it’s been going on for years. Seems Blizzard doesn’t care.

3 Likes

If your definition of common is extremely rarely, then yes…definitely common

4 Likes

Come join us then

1 Like

Judging by his posts I’d say he’s more fit for Ruin.

she * and do not lump me in with that trash premade ever

It’s maddening. Just make Rated Battlegrounds a queue with an ilvl cutoff, similar to Heroic Queue LFG. Allow 5-man premades into that as well as solo Q players.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen a single 10 or 15 man premade in any game I’ve done this season… or like in any expansion prior going back to maybe MoP? Certainly wouldn’t call anything like that “quite common” or anything similar.

3 Likes