Premades, Should not be in Randoms

Yep, it’s fun seeing a good premade on the other team.

Sucks seeing ask these solo queue nerds who do no damage and healing and will never get better

2 Likes

bri said stop standing in enemy spawn as an rdruid and being upset when you die btw
xoxo

1 Like

You’d be wrong in assuming that every premader is like you. It’s great that 4 people on the forums enjoy seeing other premade players. Back during the battlegroup days I loved seeing other twinks too. Then when we were separated 80% of the twink population fell off.

Not gonna happen

Tell Bri to get on the forums and tell me herself

2 Likes

that’s rude and you know exactly why lmfaoooo

1 Like

Lots left, plus the Battlegrounds became dominate with Heirloom re rollers.
What a mess the forums were then. Levelers couldn’t stand a chance.
MOP was sharp with the return of 85s. Huge profits on the AH + BMAH sales.
Activity! Even Wowhead had a promoted Twinking guide.

You’d be wrong in thinking that every person who solo queues is like you, too. You think because a few solo queue players complain on the forums that this is a massive issue, it really isn’t. I have no doubt that the majority of people represented aren’t in either the solo queue or the premade camp, they’re in the “I don’t care” camp. The people who sometimes group, sometimes don’t. The ones who sometimes pvp, sometimes don’t, but also understand it’s part of the game and is a group-based game.

1 Like

Segregating/Separating the population is not the move.
This archaic matchmaking system is in dire need of some updates.
Everyone involved can benefit from it.

Off hours NA, we can already start to see the population decay.
More players, not less is always a good thing.

1 Like

You’ve got your numbers mixed up. It’s TONS of complaints on the forums with the same handful of people rushing to every thread to tell people to get friends.

I queue with 2-3 others occasionally, when our schedules line up. But I’ll be the first to admit that the problem has gotten out of hand. I expect to see them when I’m grouped up, but lately they’re everywhere.

Let’s also not forget that at one point in WoW’s history Blizz banned premades from queing together.

6 Likes

Exhibit A.

The ultimate effect that this kind of queuing has had is to drive players away from PvP. Perhaps it’s been a long time since you’ve been in a random group, but a lot of players will see that they’re up against a premade and simply quit. At best, they suffer through it. To an extent premade groups count on this. Heck, one of the popular addons announces opposing players that appear to have rage quit.

Did something change?

1 Like

I mean there’s tons of people advocating for both, it’s definitely not only the same people. By that logic I’ll just say that a bunch of the people complaining about premades are also posting in the other threads about it therefore its all the same few people complaining about premades

I just noticed that you posted the Blue post regarding pre-mades already in this thread.

His rebuttals are also pretty nice and on Topic.

Player - I know for a fact, that more and more of our games were against other “coordinated” opposing players. Battles became longer, harder and a whole hell of a lot more fun! They were not the Farm fest you claim they were, they were true Player vs Player games. Not scripted, not forced on anyone, not the repetitive grind of the normal wow game.

Blizzard - Perhaps this seemed to be your personal experience, but I assure you that this was far from generally the case. Regardless, what of the games that you played that weren’t against other pre-mades? Just hapless casualties to your fun, I suppose?

Based on your enthusiasm for “true Player vs Player” combat, I’m sure that you’ll find War Games and Rated Battlegrounds quite compelling.

Player - You gave us everything we needed, including the idea, but then turned around and slapped our hands, pointed a finger, called us a name and said, this is NOT for you, it is for the REAL players.

Blizzard - You’ve made the assumption that all those things were accomplished expressly so that you could queue into battlegrounds as an organized group against disorganized opponents? That assumption is mistaken. If you want organized PvP against organized opponents, as you claim, that experience is readily available.

No one’s wrist was slapped. There have been no suspensions over this issue. We’re just making our stance on the subject clear, so that there’s no room for misunderstanding.

3 Likes

Excellent Stuff. It’s almost a perfect precedent to our current debate. :thinking:

Did they do anything around that time to lead us to where we are right now or did they ignore it for the last 10 years? I skipped multiple expansions so I have no idea if they actually changed anything since those comments

Without a detailed history lesson on what was done/removed it is pretty clear that interaction snippet, is quite fitting for our recent conversations on these forums.
In regards to Premade Teams in Randoms. Almost spot on, Textbook even.

It might be time for some changes?

Blizzard said NO CHANGES in Classic Wrath, but they removed the XP off bracket as it was a total poop show back in the day. Now I see level 69s/79s up to 150k and 250k hp when the other team has 2-3x fewer stats. A few days ago, I saw a Bear Druid with over 300k HP level 79 twink.

Blizzard, this was an oversight, it’s time you brought back the XP OFF bracket, and if they end up with 1-2 hour queues, then you know they were never about the skill and 1000% about the griefing and taking advantage of a rule you removed.

Blizzard, if you’re cool with someone pressing two buttons and killing someone with zero CDs up and taking a raid to kill them, you’ve given up on listening to your player base.

TL;DR: Time to bring back XP off brackets as they seem to be in huge amounts, the only queue issue they will have is refusing to queue against same geared players.

Are you in the right thread yet?

Well, we know who the narcissist is :slight_smile:

Bad debating tactics just make you look arrogant and have the intellectual fortitude of a fruit fly.

popcorn for his next response :popcorn:

I think they said things then ignored it for 10 years lol

1 Like

“tHiS iS a MuLtIPlAYeR GaMe” as an argument that it must allow premades to face PUGs is also laughable… are Counterstrike or Call of Duty or Overwatch or a thousand other online PvP games that don’t allow pre-corordinated teams to match up against individual players “not multiplayer”?

So dumb

5 Likes