Premades need to be stopped

yes that is all they do here on forums

So many posts and threads that amount to nothing more than:

‘I lost and I blame the way my opponents entered the match for it’.

Imagine complaining about how a game mode was entered for losing and not being outplayed or outgeared or outhealed or outstrategised or outfarmed etc.

You’ll get entire teams who literally ignore the objectives in an EBG and when they lose they’ll come to the forums and complain about how the enemy team pressing queue at the same time and playing the objectives is bad for the game and those people should be banned.

Most deranged and craziest takes I’ve seen in years lmao.

3 Likes

basically lmao ive been in so many ebgs today where alliance just dont listen and then they want to cry we lost like bruhhh :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face:

2 Likes

Its a real easy fix to premades. I’m for premades but personally if the max Arena play is 3 then any que in PVP should be the same as Arena. They took out 5 man Arenas so why keep queing into RANDOM bg’s as 5. a 5 man premade can decimate a 10-15 man random with ease. Thats the real issue bring back 5 man Arenas and i’m fine with the 5 man premades in BGs then. It would be practice.

It’s just Holycow and 4 other people. I’m sure the majority are people who get angry but brush it off and requeue/don’t care to post about it.

The problem is people like Holycow like to think they are the silent majority or something.

3 Likes

^ literally this all they do is cry about premades in lit every thread or pretend to talk about the game like they play it when they said themselves they dont pvp . They stopped replying to any of my comments . I might have hurt some feelings.

1 Like

But when two epic “communities” finally face each other in an Epic BG they end up on the forums saying they won against xyz (which gets disputed/excuses) or they end up slagging each other off and accusing the other of cheating. That was a fun thread to read.

So lets not act like players in those Epic Communities are entirely innocent of the “crying” your accusing Holycow etc of.

1 Like

theres a difference holy doesnt play the game obviously they are there to stir the pot on a hidden profile to troll every thread and blame premades . These epic bg communities actually play the game .

1 Like

*you’re

1 Like

So if he is truly a troll your giving him the attention he seeks lol but also he’s mentioned several times about seeing others in BGs so he probably does pvp.

2 Likes

yeah and ? most likely he doesnt because hes said himself he doesnt pvp .

As well as saying he has or does BG in others… doesn’t matter to me either way.

1 Like

Out of curiosity how can you tell if you are going against a premade? Ive done a lot of random BGs this season. Sometimes we get destroyed, sometimes we destroy and every once and a while it is a really good, tough match. Getting destroyed sucks, destroying is a little boring but much better than getting stomped. Close matching are amazing even if you lose.

I’d be curious to know how many times the other team is a premade vs my team just sucks. Or even when we end up beating a premade.

1 Like

you use a addon called battleground enemies and when u click on them they’ll all be in the same guild . other times youll notice if u see alot of the same names together . The most easy way tho is by looking at chat usually the premade leaders will b typing plans and commands . If you are vs horde premade you can tell in av for example when the whole horde team clashes with your team at the start .

well then why you crying about it for if it didnt matter to you lol ?

none of these “friend” groups want to actually play fair or fight other premade’s XD it’s so obvious that’s why the claim it’s “totally fair” and “anyone can do it” they just want easy wins to stroke their ego because they can’t hack it any other way.

2 Likes

I don’t mind premades in random BGs, mostly because it’s impossible to tell if it’s just some guildies trying to hammer out a weekly for fun or not. And there’s a variance in what level of coordination they might have, you can win against those.

The epic BG premades don’t seem to be about having fun so much as making the BG as painful as possible for the other team. Can’t even say it’s for an honor farm because honor basically falls from the sky even when solo queueing. Just seems to be a different mindset that’s only fun for them and not for anyone else.

5 Likes

Sync qers are lame

5 Likes

like I said they just want an easy win because they can’t hack it anywhere else lol there just lowlife scum that ruin the game for everyone else

5 Likes

Easy way to stop many of these premades is to limit the amount of healers either faction can have in a epic bg.

Most premade groups are just plain bad and rely on a lot of healers to keep them alive as they spam hunters, boomkins, and warlocks to apply pressure in team fights.

If blizzard limited the amount of healers to 5, your larger scale groups won’t be able to pull off the crap that makes people rage quit.