Premades need to be stopped

how long does it take you to face another premade in q? Id imagine dodging qs for 2+hrs so everyone gets in same game is exhausting.

3 Likes

why ? i do this all the time prev seasons when it goes uncapped nothing wrong with it .

1 Like

i dont even play unless i know that we will 100% be playing against a premade, why do you have to be such a unsufferable person all the time.

1 Like

i didnt know it was wrong to ask a question /pat

it wasnt the question you asked that made me say that, the second you get unbanned on the forums you back to being a thorn in everybody that disagrees with you, all you know is drama.

you have been on them for 3+ hours now.

2 Likes

there is no drama in asking how long it takes to vs another premade tho lol
:dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

idk you were a fan dear did you want an autograph?

try reading

is the part im referring to dear i asked one question :dracthyr_comfy_sip: tell gwi i said hi too btw :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

I face premades every other bg in randoms

All we need is crossfaction Q’s and it will be every game >:)

im talking epics only tho chica

if that happens prepare for all the tears of premaders that q sync epics tbh idk if i have an umbrella big enough tbh its gunna be noahs ark up in here hope your ready :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

Khazix said it best

:dracthyr_shrug:

premade are unfair and nasty you know. most people will leave and not play. to make things fair. play pug vs. pug. make things even.

2 Likes

it’s really upsetting. no one likes an amatuer being there. some were undergeared not having the right thing. it is sad.

what you on about ?

Had a group of 9 from Tichcondrius in a bg cannot tell me that coincidence. Premade happen seen videos of people exploiting running all together like that all in coms.

were they all from same guild too?

If you have to exclusively run in a premade 95% of those are bad at pvp

4 Likes

At this point I just leave EBGs if there’s a premade. Honestly, I don’t mind losing, sometimes I can still have fun even when we’re losing. In fact, even when we’re losing horribly but the other team is pugs like us, I stick it through to the end, but I know I won’t have fun if there’s a premade, so why bother? I rather go do literally anything else, so I do.

3 Likes

Premades will be stopped if you just stop playing formats that allow premades to exist.

Play BG Blitz, let blizzard know what formats you enjoy/.

2 Likes

I think you’re underestimating premade communities.

Premade raids aren’t supposed to exist in random bgs. Unfortunately, premade raiders found a way to circumvent restrictions.

Similarly, with Blitz, would you be shocked if these premade communities found a way to circumvent restrictions to get multiple members into the same game?

2 Likes