Premades need to be stopped

Tanks didn’t split the Marshals on opener when we went for the Blitz. So they all got super-cleaved.

Then we had 10 people stay north for no reason instead of recalling to wipe them in base, leading to a split group that was essentially a 20v30 in our base.

You can’t really call it a loss when the only call given was to blitz, and then the pugs refused to listen after that point because the game would take effort to bring back from the brink :skull:

Also really weird that you like to hyperfocus on other people with that 1 post of yours

1 Like

I’ve figured out a way to end all normal BG premades.

If you queue with a party you are forced to specific queue into deepwind gorge.

The trauma of having to queue this bg over and over again will either drive the premaders insane to a point where they actually like this BG, or they will quit.

This could actually extend to epic premades too, make them only be able to get wintergrasp defense so every game is guaranteed to be like 25mins long snoozefest.

3 Likes

DELRO STOP

DELRO… DELROO???

1 Like

epics started with only 2 maps.

But can you imagine only getting wintergrasp defense 24/7

I think i would die

2 Likes

Sure.

I have so many alts… too many.

I like these ideas.

:pencil2: :spiral_notepad:

That’s an ugly pencil

It’s got some chub to it.

I think all pencils are beautiful in their own way

3 Likes

You got a chubby pencil eh?
:eyes:

See yellow, instantly think cheese before I see it’s a pencil. Now I’m also thinking of cheeseforged Draenei.

1 Like

WG Defense is almost impossible to lose. The fact that pugs lose it is incredible. For instance Rogues + Shroud = Cats who refuse to be herded, even if it’s the game that is doing the herding.

1 Like

Afking is worse tho and so is leaving . No one is insulting you sweety . Just pointing out that constantly leaving epics because of a premade hurts your team more then the premade . So yes you just want easy wins .

I would rather have that then attack

1 Like

This is fine I want the title anyway

:memo:

It’s ok pencil.

Don’t let them make you stay small.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with being small =)

You know i really resonate with this message.

Thanks for bringing light to this sensitive topic.

I know pencil length can cause some discomfort

For me, if i was in a room taking a test with a 2in pencil, and all around me were guys with the standard 7.5in number 2 pencil i would feel a little intimidated.

But its true whether your pencil is short or long, as long as it doesn’t get in the way of your writing ability, then you dont need to feel like your pencil is inadequate.

3 Likes

I laughed harder than I’d like to admit to this post

I’ll trade you pencils if you want.

2 Likes

You are aware you are taking this way to seriously, we are talking about a game, not real life but a game.

1 Like