Premades need to be stopped

you didn’t have to, i think only one game tonight has gone over 15 minutes, and we just got av blitz for a bunch of pugs.

2 Likes

it was Isle of Conquest but thanks for your concern. /s

I hope I didn’t cause anyone to get too drunk.

1 Like

I was in that AV, with the Ice Lord, Alliance were having fun too. Only a few people left.

They started with zerg to boss plan. Warned them PvP may occur. Saw your name in the list.

3 Likes

I am glad it was fun for both sides. GG. DJL gets mad if I say zerg ya know! :wink:

2 Likes

what exactly are you running away from?

Just some scrub that cheats to pvp :slight_smile: you ? :wink:

its your time wasted, not mine. it seems like you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. if you are leaving a 10-16 minute game, its because you are just looking for an easy win.

5 Likes

A fair win or loss and you will be on point. Sorry not going to participate in your games bud :wink:

But since your here and obviously online. Are you going to take Bri up on her Wargames challenge like Torture or are you going to step down like the little boy we all know you are :wink:

1 Like

if you are a chronic afker, i think people would be more upset at you than with premades.

wouldn’t i be on Bri’s team?

So you wont bring your “epic premade” team to face Bri and squad?.. damn. Even for me thats low

i don’t view Bri and friends as an adversary

1 Like

Sounds like your backing down from her challenge. I’m so surprised /s

okay, let me try translating this into pvper: Bri’s text is not red.

Again backing down… damn bro.

i think you are confused.

3 Likes

to be fair i think they leave more games then they actually play

2 Likes

That’s a lotta Ls taken. Not given, taken.

1 Like

hm you seem awfully upset maybe its time to rethink or reevaluate your life . Maybe take a break outside .