Premades need to be stopped

I vote for voice chat to be default enabled as a fix. Force the pugs to communicate efficiently.

This isn’t '09, the system is functional now. Are there any modern pvp games that don’t have this? If people want to whine that they have exterior voice programs running that conflict, I say, why are you doing group content in a game and hanging out in a chat group for something else? Premades using discord can just turn wow’s voice chat off during the pregame while everyone is loading in and buffing. I’m sick of the outdated type-only culture. I want some angry old man yelling call outs in my ear, because it seems like most pugs can’t read.

I want to hear someone say, “focus fire on the healer” in the middle of a fight, instead of rage typing it from the graveyard.

2 Likes

Do we currently have cross faction queues? No? Like I said, they have not found a way to fix it, and you are being willfully ignorant to that to continue pretending that makes it okay. How many ways does Blizzard have to say it before it sinks in that you are manipulating the system in a way that is not intended gameplay?

1 Like

I agree. I had this thought earlier. They do it in Overwatch. Surely WoW players aren’t much more toxic that OW players.

2 Likes

8 years of no changes tells me that they have been happy about it so far.

Most of them apparently turn the chat window off. They don’t like being told what to do, we aren’t paying their sub.

1 Like

Good god. That’s weak sauce. I think I just died a little inside.

I know wow trade chat isn’t necessarily the best font of wisdom, but I don’t understand people who want to tune out everyone else to their own expense? Especially if they intent is to PVP, or even PVE in dungeons, or raids, or any form of content that would require basic communicatory skills. It’s like playing SQUAD without a microphone; I am a liability to myself and my team that I can’t communicate properly- or even if I did have a mic, that I WON’T communicate properly, out of some weird aversion to other people or what I think is proper in that exact moment.

2 Likes

It’s an easy fix. They won’t do it because it would unfairly punish people who really are just queuing with a few friends.

Since there’s no way to show intent, especially with all the external ways to communicate, it’s just what it is.

I don’t call these people cheaters, nor do I call for them to be banned. I just laugh at the bs excuses and encourage people that don’t like it to quit queuing for PvP.

When it’s a scrub version of Rated, it will take care of itself.

Maybe they want to declare that everyone around them is cheating.

1 Like

Watching two people who don’t queue with randoms tell each other the mentality of randoms is the peak of comedy.

1 Like

It’s not hard to see how mad you folks are, you outright say it in chat, or on here, etc. It’s not projection, really, it’s just you.

1 Like

Wat? I exclusively queue randoms. I AM the randoms. What are you even trying to say? Do I look like I’m some geared to the teeth gladiator with a lot of great, active pvp friends? I’m an unoptimized race/meta d-tier class rando who wants communication.

2 Likes

They’re just upset, to them, communication is cheating.

4 Likes

The fact you’re even willing to try is too much for these types of players, and they’d see you banned for it, and they think it’s funny.

4 Likes

He’s probably one of the tender hearts who turn off chat so we don’t hurt his fee-fees when we ask him to guard the stables. XD

Buddy, I don’t even know who you are. I’m talking about Hirav and Dot.

But now that you’re involved. You can’t say something like this…

And have a reaction like this when you think that something may be directed at you.

1 Like

Watching Kthis try an belittle people an demean them with insults is a classic.
Tbh I think hes got an addiction problem for this.

If Blizzard cared at all which they dont for the millionth time. This self insert 1st world problem on a game you could LITERALLY walk away from is hilarious.

3 Likes

Hang on, you know who I am? How?

I’m genuinely convinced this is mostly just impotent healer tears. I think a lot of people roll healer or tank into bgs expecting to carry the entire match, otherwise be unkillable or useless, and when they inevitably don’t they blame the enemy for not letting them win. It’s always the ones who think they should win, too, out of some cosmic balance. Blessed be the lack of dampening, etc.

“Reaction like this”? I’m confused, not triggered. Nah, I was part of the conversation agreeing with them, so I’m not mad to cast my lot in when you dump on them. I’m not turning my chat off or afraid to argue with you, so I don’t see how my comments are inconsistent.