Premades need to be stopped

Ahem, FORBIDDEN COMMUNICATIONS DETECTED, TERMINATE

3 Likes

I think we’re just going in circles.

People can decide for themselves if circumventing restrictions is wrong and if driving pugs away from bgs is bad for PvP. And if they want to ignore Blizzard saying they don’t want premade raids in random bgs.

This is the only post I can find on the subject:

It’s the one you seem to be going from. They expressly don’t want you to use any addons. Communities are not addons, they are functions provided by Blizzard for communicating beyond the guild level.

If 40 people decide to queue at the same time and tell each other that their queues popped at the same time, they are using software provided by Blizzard.

Again, Blizzard created communities so people could communicate. You’re complaining about the communication.

2 Likes

Before Holinka deleted all his tweets, he also wrote:

That was for oQueue, back in 5.1 It was about addons providing advantages for people who won’t download addons.

We are now in patch 10.1.5

Blizzard provided an in-game function allowing people to communicate outside of their realm groups.

Stop saying people are cheating. People are using an in-game function. It can’t be called cheating.

I would be in favor of cross faction groups, to break up the people queuing all at once.

Most of them aren’t in discord, they use in game chat. Might cause win trading though, so that could become a problem too.

People can read the article:

https://www.engadget.com/2012-12-05-blizzard-takes-a-stand-against-pre-mades-battleground-groups.html

Blizzard was also talking about premade raids in random bgs in general.

You have to have blinders on if you want to pretend Blizzard only didn’t want premade raids formed by addons/oQ, and they’re fine with other premade raids in random bgs.

Then they should have not allowed communities to form. Again, people aren’t using external software to communicate. Blizzard provided the function, for the express purpose of communications.

1 Like

Well, they are.

They’re circumventing a restriction, and they’re gaining an advantage over the other team.

This just in, players are COMMUNICATING, this is OUT OF MY CONTROL, SOMEONE STOP IT, HELLLP.

2 Likes

What, by not arguing about objectives? Or not going afk once the first battle is done? Or not leaving as soon as the game might take longer than 3 minutes?

1 Like

I’m sure you can think of a few other advantages that premade raids have over random pugs.

It’s unfair.

It’s cheating.

The ones I’ve participated in aren’t on discord, they just don’t immediately argue about objectives. Like Alliance all going to hangar, instead of 10 deciding to fight just outside the gates.

The Horde toon I’m on in one is only just in 437 blues.

It upsets me a lot more to find boosted players in green leveling lvl 40 gear in normal randoms, that makes me leave.

I’ll disable the chat window next time. Then claim that people using in-game functions to communicate is unfair. Clearly they are cheating.

Maybe I’ll refuse to wear gear at all. The people wearing gear are cheating. Because I choose not to use it.

2 Likes

I guess it’s hard to admit that you’re circumventing a restriction. Bringing premade raids into a bracket that’s not supposed to have premade raids.

3 Likes

Even calling it a premade is strange because they often aren’t premade. it’s a large group of people communicating the status of their queues. No one is deciding who is and isn’t in the groups, some people are in groups, some are solo queuing. Some people are geared, others are not.

Often, I solo queue on my Alliance toons. Who are not part of the communities.

The amount of people who don’t want to PvP in the eBGs is incredible.

Like, why even join the queue if you just want to boss rush, just go do PvE.

1 Like

These people will make every excuse in the book rather than just admit the truth people in game just need to report them more I hear the same boring lame excuses in game as I see here it’s just plain pathetic.

Did a few pug Epics last night and have to say it was unbearable, so I can see why people belong to communities. I literally had to log off, and go walk my dog I was so annoyed.

2 Likes

Otra vez con esta mujer!

what if all the good players from the forums made an epic bg team

I read somewhere that OCA is like a god in epic bgs

OCA is like a C tier random bger

so instead of playing fair you think cheating is the answer? how about instead advocate for a better community instead of making the game even worse.