Premades need to be stopped

in larger groups XD more then 5 lol you are just trolling to try to avoid the facts and your doing a really bad and sad job at it.

im not the one trolling im just point out what you said by our own words yet you sit there and act like a 5 yr old throwing a temper tantrum good riddance .

1 Like

haha yep def trolling and also projecting. Stop with the excuses it’s just pathetic at this point bud.

he knows he cant lol

Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.
Got any more boring excuses?

Doesn’t say this.

The EULA specifically says:

1. cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;

Telling people in your community that you got a queue pop, and then taking said pop, is not a bug exploit.

3 Likes

Maybe it’ll be easier for you to understand if we break down that sentence.

Blizzard doesn’t let you queue for random bgs as a raid. Premade raids are not allowed. You’re using a method to circumvent this restriction. It’s clearly not authorized by Blizzard.

Because you’re using an unauthorized method to bring premade raids into random bgs, you get an advantage over other players not using such methods.

If you read the definition of cheating slowly, it’s easier to understand.

Furthermore, Blizzard has already explained they don’t want premade raids in random bgs because they drive other players away from PvP.

1 Like

I used to hate the thought of premades, but now I joined them. Why? Because of idiots and trolls in pugs who waste my time every day in multiple BGs. Playing with a like-minded group of people who are all playing to win is so refreshing. And it’s not like it’s 40 of us, typically less than 20. The difference is I am guaranteed an actual leader every queue and we don’t always win, but even the losses are fun because they aren’t blowouts. When you have pugs who actually listen and want to win it makes it a lot better.

Btw, I was in a pug that destroyed yours just a few days ago in WG…that wasn’t a premade. I saw you and figured you probably thought it was. It isn’t always one.

Either way dude, people could countdown and queue together over discord or zoom. I don’t see how it can be considered exploiting or cheating to count to one and press a button at the same time.

4 Likes

It’s cheating.

You can’t queue for random bgs as a raid.

You’re using a method to circumvent this restriction. You get your 6+ players into the same bg.

You get an advantage over other players who don’t do this.

First of all if anything it would be considered exploiting, since Blizzard’s system allows people to press queue at the same time. Even then that’s a stretch because you’re not even guaranteed to get everyone in the same one, and in my short experience it seems to rarely happen. You’re literally just pressing a button at the same time and hoping it works…the rest is all on Blizzard’s end where they put you.

You’re reaching sir.

You don’t need a third party program to countdown to 1 and press a button.

1 Like

You’re circumventing a restriction and gaining an advantage over the other team.

Blizzard has already explained they don’t want premade raids in random bgs because they drive other players away from PvP.

If you choose not to see all the pugs leaving your games, that’s on you.

My brain is a 3rd party program, it lets me win games usually.

1 Like

Communities are a Blizzard made (thus authorized) function within the game itself, you aren’t using software or hardware outside of the game. There is no automation, you still need to communicate and click buttons yourself.

All I’m saying is that it isn’t exploiting a bug, you can’t use that avenue to complain of cheating.

thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods

Going by your line of reasoning, I could choose not to use the chat feature, then complain others are cheating via chatting to each other. Which is ridiculous.

I don’t know why you bring up outside software/hardware/automation.

You can cheat without using outside software/hardware/automation.

Premade raids in random bgs would be a good example.

Chatting is expressly authorized by Blizzard.

Bringing premade raids into random bgs is not.

You’re just repeating the same thing over and over. You’re not a reasonable person at all, done discussing.

2 Likes

Because the EULA does. Not just your interpretation of the last line of the paragraph.

Communities are expressly authorized by Blizzard. They made the function.

I can only explain the concept of cheating in so many ways.

At some point, it’s clear some people don’t want to acknowledge what they’re doing is wrong and harmful for the PvP community.

Maybe you should read it again. Slowly.

Premade raids in random bgs are not expressly authorized by Blizzard.

In fact, Blizzard has explicitly stated they don’t want premade raids in random bgs.

Again for you:

1. cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;

If the function is within the game, it can’t be called cheating. It isn’t an in-game bug. You are using software provided by Blizzard.

Otherwise people could complain of other people using any in-game function as cheating. Is using LFG cheating? That allows players an advantage over those who choose not to use it.