Premades need to be stopped

I’m tired of trying to explain to people…

ALL the people crying in forums…

Maybe you should just NOT PvP…

it is a choice… just stop doing it

1 Like

You have like 10 threads open right now having mental breakdowns about gear/leveling bgs

what are you talking about

2 Likes

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

I think we need more premades until it’s nothing but premades.

Then they can make a new non-premade mode called non-ranked random BGs.

Then when those fill up with premades that don’t want to fight other premades, they can make a new mode called extra non-ranked casual random BG queue without premades.

But then the non ranked premades that don’t want to play premades but also don’t want to play extra non-ranked casual random BG queue without premades premades will just join that for easy wins.

Its a conundrum.

3 Likes

or? now hear me out orrr blizzard could actually enforce there TOS and ban all the premade people lol honestly would be a win win bg’s would die out for a bit but so much of toxic trash community would be gone all the people that actually love the game would come back and they would have more players then before. (thanks for hearing me out) :slight_smile:

lmao you are out of your mind banning ppl for playing with friends in an mmo LMAO yea ok christ

Can you point out where in the ToS it says that people are not allowed to play together in a multiplayer team-based game?

3 Likes

most if not all pvpers have participated in premades in one way or another. if they banned premaders, there would be nobody left.

they do have 4 modes of raiding and 3 modes of dungeon with 25+ levels of mythic+, yet we have only have rated and unrated for pvp.

I don’t think the argument is that, it’s when they apparently do some weird shenanigans to get around the 5 player limit and do 6-40 man premades.

2 Likes

weird shenanigans:
click button

4 Likes

not banning them from playing with friends you troll banning them for exploiting and cheating

your own words you lit said all so

wtf you want to try that again in English and not gangster? and yes by now people know when you say premade you are talking about the people that exploit to get large groups into pvp

lol you lit said all premades not specific exploiters dont try to change it now . Not everyone who premades exploits either. Lets not assume k thnx .

lol why do you talk like a 12 year old white boy it’s very obvi i was talking about the exploiters XD just because you don’t understand that does not change it

why you so angry to insult me im a female btw not a 12 yr old boy . And i think you dont understand your own words .

this is you

and again

why would I mean the people that where not breaking any rules? clearly I said TOS and they only premade people breaking TOS are the ones in larger groups it’s not rocket science bud try to keep up.

you dont speak for everyone , and we all know what you really ment .

neither do you what’s your point? and very clearly you don’t know what i meant lol

again ill keep showing you