Premades need to be stopped

Multiple players afk out after the first battle even when not facing a premade. Some just afk out right after the hangar battle or Sunken ring or ROC is lost. Funny thing is running solo, I’ve stayed in some of these games and had them turn into wins.

Some of these plays like to disparage their teammates. They say stuff like “Enjoy your loss,” “Typical Alliance,” “You all suck” and so on and then you see them afk out.

This happens in none epics too. There was on that amused me. I was doing 30-39 party synch. We had 8 players vs 10 horde. As party synch, I think I had about 7500 health and a twink hunter with 11k health was 2 shooting people.

Someone in that game was complaining how bad ally was and I pointed out that we were short two players and they had a 2 shotting think so what did he expect was gonna happen?!

No no no no no.

Stop listening to radio Taylor Swift and start listening to real Taylor Swift. She’s doing good she’s on some new sh*t. You cannot put her in the same category as Katy Perry and Britney Spears. For starters, Taylor Swift writes her own songs.

All too well? The 10 minute version? That song makes me want to burn the freaking patriarchy.

Tolerate it? Holy cow man, even as a man this song means so much. We’ve all been in a relationship like that before.

This is me trying? When I first heard this one I had to sit down. I dealt with addiction when I was younger. I didn’t expect T-swifty to touch the subject. But it hit close to home.

I could go on and on. I’m still riding the high from when I went to see her on her eras tour back in May.

2 Likes

my two most fave songs

2 Likes

“I was doing 30-39 party sync.”

I stopped reading after that sentence.

3 Likes

That’s impressive because he is very unforgettable. Lives in the dreams of some and nightmares of many.

I don’t know about that. People still speaking about him and he hasn’t been on here in a long time.

Only now because him aka the you are here .

Well congratulations on the privilege of remembering him.

Im out of the loop, who is he?

If you scroll up a paladin posted a link for him.

a vulgar troll that you wouldnt have liked tbh, hes been banned a lottttt

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/us/stormscale/ogpapabear

2 Likes

By his profile he looks like a pretty bad @ss dude.

Context clues will tell you it’s the hunter

wasn’t my thread

Ahh I don’t care tbh. It is what it is. I don’t let blizzard control me lol.

Pretty awful thing to say lol

I will delete it for u how about that.

There I had to search for it. But I deleted it for u.

Do what ya want, just seems like a pretty terrible thing to say over a video game lol

thought it was story time

It can be but there’s too much to educate u with on here. So if u need to understand add me.