1 Like

thats Jennifer Lawrence

that was a test

only a test?

Yea let’s bump some t-swift anyway ye?

pepejam

1 Like
1 Like

eh, i’ve never found her music all that great, when it comes to corporate pop Katy Perry and Brittney Spears do a much better job of making it sound authentic and Lady Gaga has then all beat because her music has her own art style to it and sounds authentic and passionate, not corporate. pre elon grimes was pretty good as well, but her stuff since 2017 has been pretty meh.

but enough pop

2 Likes

Last one

side node, I’m making mochas rn. who wants one

1 Like

Actually we get more people whining that we are making the game longer by doing the objectives. Like the common phrases I see are why would you cap snowfall now it’s going to be a Turtle or Let’s all rush Van or lose. That happens way more than a person leaving. However there is always the ones that start complaining and telling the raid leader to shut up or the ones complaining that we are going to lose before the gate drops because we are not going docks and we all know docks are the only way you can win right? There is way more of this than people quitting honestly

4 Likes

haha always the deflect and finger pointing XD at least grow up bud.

1 Like

Love that jam! Also love No Sleep til Brooklyn and Sabotage!

This happens quite often when im vs their premade my team will give up n go ghost or many will leave . Ive seen it many times most pugs dont stand a chance and just get melted by them .

1 Like

https://tenor.com/view/pepe-the-frog-dance-happy-meme-pixel-gif-17428498

1 Like

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

Second one was amazing ;_;

1 Like

You can call me dj kit I has a lot of good pvp beats to listen to check out my whole dj playlist

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLShh9yGFfLwIAuU3PDZerIooJbbEHblhM

why are you horde, we could be the hottest duo in all bgs

:pensive:

1 Like

im alliance

Wait…

come bg

we need a 5th

PAWGERS#1423