Premades need to be stopped

As I stated previously. Re-evaluate <3

https://imgur.com/a/7uzimDV

its just a pvp site lol you can relax

2 Likes

You gotta be careful. Your daughter is piloting a deadly weapon. Nothing has inflicted more bloody shins/ankles than a razor scooter.

3 Likes

honestly stop with the sorry pitiful excuse just be honest with everyone you want an easy free win because that makes you feel better about yourself and strokes your fragile ego. It’s ok honestly but lying to yourself and everyone just makes it worse if you are going to be the bad guy at least grow a pair and admit you are the bad guy.

4 Likes

You took the time out of your day to look me up <3 REEEEEEE

Rent free bb! REEEEEEE

not really i was just using you as an example i could careless but i was just showing you what the site looked like so you could relax a lil , i already knew you didnt have much by looking at your armory from forums lol idc that much.

1 Like

I didn’t even read you reply bro REEEE

i must be living in your head rent free then

Why are you even replying at this point ? REEEE

Why are you even replying at this point ?

1 Like

i think you need to take a look at yourself, it seems like you have a bit of main character syndrome and assume that you are by default the good guy and hero and should win because the plot dictates so. since reality isn’t matching your fantasy, you are shifting your blame and ire on to me, who you perceive to be the source of your pain. the actual source of your pain is you assuming that game was your win in the first place. i had a plan, i had a team, you had a fantasy.

I think you need to take a look at all the players leaving your games. (And the players staying in ghost form while they go do something else.)

People would rather not PvP than stay in the same bgs with your premade raids.

1 Like

i think we had one dude afk last night, a warrior in wintergrasp

Is that the norm? Only 1 pug leaves your games?

yeah that’s normal, people afk all the time for various reasons. we even have people who afk after winning SR in wintergrasp-D because there is nothing left to do for 20 minutes.

to me it sounds like you afk anytime you think there is a premade on the other team, maybe thats why you have so few games played, DNFs aren’t logged.

1 Like

again, if you played, like, at all, you would know that out of 80 people 1 or 2 afking per game regardless of team or winning status is normal.

1 Like

In 40-person bgs, only 1 or 2 AFK out?

didn’t that gif end her career?

generally yeah, sometimes more, sometimes less. there is usually at least 1 lazy casual looking for an easy win and when they don’t get it on the first team fight they dip.

its why i suggested an overhaul to the afk system that uses currency, you can allow regular pvpers to drop bad games or answer the door IRL or whatever with no debuff, while also stopping and eventually blocking chronic afkers and free win farmers from queueing.

1 Like