Premades need to be stopped

that they get carried by their premade yeah prob i dont think ive ever seen them solo without their 39 buddies

so if everyone gets home from work and logs on at the same time, we should form an orderly queue and wait in line to queue, in order to not play with each other? because you are upset about losing?

2 Likes

Dear Ms Inemia,

You guys can queue Rated 10v10. Currently, there is no system that can queue more than 5 players for EBGs and Random BGs.

we do sometimes, but its not the same.

Dear Ms Inemia,

But currently there is NO SYSTEM currently that can let players queue more than 5 people for EBGs and Random BGs. If you really want to play with your friends, suppose you want to play with 19 other friends, you can queue up Aberrus’ 20-men raid group.

Once again, there is NO SYSTEM currently that can let players queue more than 5 people for EBGs and Random BGs.

1 Like

other than the current system everyone and their mother is using.

1 Like

Dear Ms Inemia,

Then it is an exploit and Blizzard is against using such exploit.

2 Likes

this isn’t some unintended bug from a patch being used to predetermine wins. its just understanding of how the queue system works.

It is not a bug, but there is currently no system that supports 40-men group for EBGs and Random BGs.

None of you premade people were able to answer why we have Rated 10v10, 2v2, 3v3 and PvE 20-men and 5-men groups but we don’t have 40-men group for EBGs and Random BGs. How come Blizzard developed 10v10, 2v2, 3v3, 20-men and 5-men groups but no 40-men EBG and Random BG groups?

IT IS BECAUSE BLIZZARD DOESN’T WANT 40-MEN GROUP IN EBGS AND RANDOM BGS SO THEY DIDN’T INVENT SUCH SYSTEM.

Okay, I understand you. What about this, you guys have 6 5-men groups, when you queue up EBGs, DON’T DO the 5 4 3 2 1 click Join EBG, let’s have those 6 groups join randomly, not at the same time. For example, 1st group hits Join EBG, 2nd group waits randomly and 4 seconds after 1st group hit Join EBG, they hit Join EBG. 3rd group hits Join EBG 10 seconds after 2nd group, 4th group hit Join EBG 7 seconds after 3rd group, and so on. Now you guys are queueing up for EBG.

You guys do that then you’re not exploiting because you DON’T INTEND TO JOIN THE SAME EBG AT THE SAME TIME. Do that.

2 Likes

“Why didn’t God invent the hand grenade?”

Inemia not being satisfied without having 39 guys sounds about right.

2 Likes

you seem to have some personal issue with me as you always just show up and attack and then disappear just as fast

the community in the past had not demonstrated a need for more organized 40 man content. considering there are premade communities on both sides now my guess is this may get some attention now. there was work in the past for rated epics, but epic players disagree with the group size and the rated gameplay restriction. toys and consumables are very much a part of epic pvp.

well due to the fact your “groups” are actually helping to kill pvp it’s highly unlikely blizzard will “side with you” about exploiting XD but good try.

1 Like

according to most, epics are small fries that nobody cares about, how can we be affecting the pvp community as a whole?

who is most?

1 Like

oh stop being ridiculous

disappear i was outside swimming wiff my puppy in the pool bcuz it was nice outside today and i also am too busy queing epics myself to respond right away deal wit it .

munrozzi is right yupp yupp i agree

2 Likes

Stumbled on this gem ^^ hope this quote gets bumped daily.

3 Likes