Premades need to be stopped

I’m not sure how the expression applies here. You aren’t doing anything that I want.

going around a system that is intended to get an unfair advantage is very much cheating/exploiting. Why do people like you keep trying to pretend that it’s not? Honestly just admit it nobody is falling for it lol

1 Like

i disagree i dont think syncing is acceptable .

there is no unfair advantage. if i choose to not use a special enchant or embellishment, i can’t call it unfair when someone who does use those defeats me. you are choosing to play solo in a social game. you have the option of joining or forming your own premade and community. nothing we do is secret or special.

and you are choosing to exploit to gain an unfair advantage the difference is I don’t cheat… Just stop lying man haha

5 Likes

syncing is an unfair advantage tho . esp if your guild or friends dont get in n then you all leave then it leaves the pugs down a few players .

i dont have a problem with premades , but i dont like syncs .

just because you refuse to play with others does not mean everyone else should be prohibited from playing with each other.

if they allowed premades to queue as a raid like they do for LFR, then this wouldn’t be an issue.

theres a difference between being a normal premade which is fine vs a premade that exploits to q sync tall 40 ppl in .

2 Likes

what exploit is being used? what is being done that you can’t do?

I’m not saying people should be prohibited from playing with others at all XD I’m saying people should not be allowed to exploit in order to circumvent the system blizzard has in place to get an unfair advantage. Also, just because other people can do it does not mean it’s not an exploit stop with the lame excuses bud.

3 Likes

you circumvent the q system you are only allowed to q aS A GROUP OF 5 PPL max . using the q sync method bypasses that so your able to get everyone in the same bg . its zzzzzzzzz

do you need me to define what exploit is to you

" ex·ploit

verb

/ikˈsploit/

1. make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).

“500 companies sprang up to exploit this new technology”

Similar:

utilize

make use of

put to use

use

use to good advantage

turn/put to good use

make the most of

capitalize on

benefit from

turn to account

draw on

profit from/by

make capital out of

cash in on

milk

noun

/ˈekˌsploit/

a bold or daring feat.

“the most heroic and secretive exploits of the war”

Similar:

feat

deed

act

adventure

stunt

escapade

maneuver

enterprise

undertaking

move

achievement

accomplishment

attainment

triumph

handiwork

lark

caper

1 Like

I’m just here to laugh at the idea that other people being able to exploit means it’s not an exploit.

4 Likes

incase you need another reminder

you are making full use of exploiting the q sync to get all 40 ppl in the same epic bg . Thats making full use and benefiting for you . Ive been vs ur premade many times over the months in epics . I dont mind it really but you do destroy us with all 40 of ur peeps . idc if you play with friends thats fine i have no problems with premades . Just the kind that exploits the Q sync .

1 Like

If it wasn’t an exploit, blizz would allow players to que in raid groups of 40. Clearly they’re not allowing that, thus it’s against the intention of the system.

They’re also too spineless to do anything to low skilled players like you

4 Likes

5 was chosen as it would limit control of a 10 man team when all the bgs were in a single queue, epics have since been split off into their own queue and the players who enjoy epics all premade. epics are best played with coordinated teams. due to community demand, blizz should lift the restriction on queueing as a raid for epics and it would eliminate all the issues of queue syncing without allowing anything that isn’t already going on and has been going on for nearly a decade.

A statement from Blizzard 13 years ago.
https://www.engadget.com/2012-12-05-blizzard-takes-a-stand-against-pre-mades-battleground-groups.html

I’ll try to break it down as clearly as I can:

Any addon that enables a full, organized Battleground group to queue against a randomly assembled group is creating a scenario where that coordinated group has a huge advantage. That is not in the spirit of the experience we want to provide in the normal Battleground queue. Playing with friends is fun and important, but it shouldn’t come at the expense of the spirit of the game nor the fun of others.

The normal Battleground queue is for players to jump in and play against other players in a similar situation. We realize that it’s not a perfect system, and we’re still looking at ways to improve normal Battleground queues further. Regardless, it’s not meant for organized groups to “pug stomp” and get quick Honor. We have built in outlets for players that want to organize–if a competitive, social experience was really the goal, then there are clear ways to achieve that.

The ultimate effect that this kind of queuing has had is to drive players away from PvP. Perhaps it’s been a long time since you’ve been in a random group, but a lot of players will see that they’re up against a premade and simply quit. At best, they suffer through it. To an extent premade groups count on this. Heck, one of the popular addons announces opposing players that appear to have rage quit.

So yes, Blizzard is against raid groups syncing into battlegrounds together.

Do I personally care? No. I’ve sync’d plenty myself and will do it again.
But do I act like I don’t know that Blizzard does not want me doing it? No. I know they don’t. They’ve said it many times.

Whether or not Inemia knows this, or whether they agree with Blizzard or not, they’ll keep trying to justify and make excuses for it instead of just admitting they exploit queues to stomp pug groups.

7 Likes

Dear Folks,

Okay, I really don’t know why it is a hard time for those premade people to ADMIT that their premade creates favorable advantage over PuGs?

Okay, I will support premade if those premade groups and community don’t do the 5 4 3 2 1 all group click Join EBG or BG button.

In a lot of the posts above, how come those premade-loving people, say Ms Inemia, Alecthegreat and Ruthlessbro, were unable to explain there is no 40-men grouping system for EBG? We have 20-men grouping system for PvE raid, 5-men grouping system for PvE dungeon, Rated 10v10 grouping system for Rated 10v10, Rated 3v3 grouping system for Rated 3v3 and Rated 2v2 grouping system for Rated 2v2.

Premade people, please show me where is Blizzard’s 40-men grouping system for EBG in the game. If you are able to show it to me, then 40-men premade is allowed.

Show it to me.

If such system doesn’t exist and you plan to get 40-men or as many men in your community as possible into the same EBG, then it is EXPLOIT. I will spell it out loud, E X P L O I T.

3 Likes

we aren’t using Oqueue, and even back then the blues said they could and would do nothing about players counting down together.

Inemia dodging the point as expected.

2 Likes