Premades in random and epic bg's need to end

People have been reporting premaders for years and they still don’t care.

Not sure why you think they’ll start caring suddenly :dracthyr_shrug:

Hahahaha. Nope. We actually win.

Glad to hear this. Miss him terribly, but happy that he’s happy.

1 Like

Yall really just need to wargames to decide which 40 man AV premade is the best and leave the average pugs alone lol

By the looks of it Cinco crushes all of you

EDIT: wait no Hellkitty does SHEEESH that 94% av win rate

Yall should stream it I’d watch

Losers have to leave the forums forever

Well, yall afk out if it’s not a land slide victory. It is known. Just like that AV we had the other night where SAS said they deliberately didn’t heal us. We know about it.

1 Like

Toothless
Do you really want FRAAM to get involved
With this discussion???
FRAAM can OUT SPELL you!!!’
Fraam is so much younger than you
cuz of the micro mini CODPIECE that your
TOON WEAR’s and your breath is so BAD
CUZ you are toothless!!!
You know that Many GREAT
LEADER’s recognize their TOON’s
THAT WORK TOGETHER as a team are
The ppl that WIN the EPIC’s

Not YOU though TOOTHLESS!!!
You take all the Credit and DRAG EVERY
PERSON around you in your fowl Smell and
Fowl attitude.
FRAAM THINK’s you are an ARROGANCE
FOOL…
Fraam has proven the POINT that you
Are the TROLL!!!

Are you going to APOLOGIZE
For your bad behavior to THE HORDE
Or is FRAAM going continue to
Point out all the RECORDS past
And present to every toon available.

FRAAM has no problem pointing
Out your arrogant ATTITUDE….

THE FRAAM
ALL RIGHT’s reserved 2023?
FRAAMCISRUE BLEEDING HOLLOW

Actually Blizz has said that this is a valid excuse to boot someone from the BG. You need to play according to what the majority want.

Edit:- And no sympathy for anyone who wants to zerg AV anyway . Run to boss and see who kills it first . Is this PvP ?

1 Like

LMAO, reporting people afk cause people dont wanna follow your dumb strat of sitting a choke point or to go off and kill a rare is beyond dumb and is not gameplay sabotage…I dont think you even know what that is.

Torture you think any ally pug group is a premade lol… can’t tell you how many times i’ve heard this. You should know who the main players are by now. rest are bunch of nobodies. no offense.

4 Likes

Sorry, we have attention spans longer than goldfish.

You keep zerging, we’ll keep farming you.

If losers have to leave the forums, what will the alliance do with their time when mommy and daddy won’t let them on the family computer?

Source?

Also:

You can boot people from bgs with around 5 reports. How are 5 people the majority in AV?

A little irony here ngl

You KNOW you aren’t supposed to be filling up randoms or epics with more than 5 players in your group. And when it happens, it’s not by coincidence. You’re doing it intentionally by cheesing the que system and then kicking out players whenever you can to open up spots.

And if what I saw recently and was told in the AV is true, you are also gobbling up spots in the other side of AV with healers that leave as soon as the gates open to ensure your farming of hk’s goes smoothly. I assume this is through merc mode.

I feel like you’re upset about sync q not premades

Nothing in this game is “upsetting.” I don’t invest myself that deeply into it like some people that can only get kicks by bypassing blizzard’s 5 man restrictions, while wrongly kicking players for doing the mode’s typical strats, just so they can get thrills farming pugs.

And I don’t know or care what they’re using. I just know, as do they, they are bypassing restrictions to do it. Blizzard has already stated that they do not approve of raids gathering more than 5 into randoms and epics. Breaking yourselves into multiple groups of 5 and cheesing the system is wrong.

This isn’t f2p game. You’re f’ing with the experience of other paying players. Even many on the premade’s side.

They’re using exploits to get 35 friends in the same game, and then mass report anyone who doesnt listen to them lol

You had that

Not the 4 guildies doing bgs together on a friday night

1 Like

Y’all still making these wild claims that premades intentionally queue into the other side to put them at a disadvantage? Smh

1 Like

I went by what was said in chat after joining with 10 other people because all of the team’s healers afk’d out immediately after gates opened.

Que pops, join, me and around 10 other people are running out of the tunnel, both teams at full resources, and immediately people are saying wtf to the healers leaving. Then a player spent majority of the bg telling everyone to report the raid leader of the other team who I didn’t recognize until midway through this topic.

Now, it would be one hell of a coincidence if it wasn’t sabotage, huh? All healers, at the same time, randomly decide to afk out at the very start. Yeah, no. Something was up there.

So I don’t know who you mean by “Y’all” but I don’t put it past “toxic” players to do toxic things to get their kicks in what are supposed to be pugs.

Great games! I love pvp and I enjoy pvping and challenges in epic BGs. I wish Alliance would give us more challenges or have more groups. Ruthless does a good job organizing his sides. Great AV game today ! Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of anyone doing this. Healers are precious, I even have to get on mine at points as there were so few. So, I really don’t see the point of sending some to the other side to take deserter…

You remove the other team’s healers. They’ll have fewer healers. If the other team is also a premade raid, that’s an advantage.

I’m not saying people actually do this, but there are benefits, especially if you’re facing other premade raids.

In the past, we’ve had premade raids send in spies to check for other premade raids. If your spies are healers, that’s even better.