Premades in random and epic bg's need to end

Are you alright?

Gotta Agree with Ruthless here.

Half the reason epic bg communities get a bad name in the eyes of many is because so many of the ‘leaders’ are going on the forums and bickering with each other. It comes across as very immature and only invites negativity and opportunities to be ridiculed. Just my 2c.

3 Likes

I would like to see your source on this.

1 Like

There is a blue post outlining exactly this . Has been floating on the forum for years. I am sure someone better organized than me can find that for you.

So if a premade orders you to go cap quarry or something and you don’t Blizzard considers that an offense? Not buying it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a team player and would most likely actually fulfill the request, but I find it hard to believe it’s against the rules if I don’t.

Literally isn’t that the same when a dungeon group kicks you if you pull a trash mob they don’t want to kill ?

Never ever ever heard of that . That’s some conspiracy theory . Why would a premade need to get healers from the other team to drop off . You might as well add them to your own team. And how would you sync that anyway.

And if you want to troll , you can have the healers stay and not heal right ? Why drop off

3 Likes

Sexy grievar or bust!

1 Like

Just for you!

1 Like

SHMEXY Woohoo

And the other half of the reason is because they circumvent restrictions to roflstomp pugs.

You say there’s a blue post stating you can submit false AFK reports to boot pugs? You can’t find it though?

In PvE, there’s a vote kick option. Everyone gets to vote. In PvP, there isn’t a vote kick option.

Consider what you’re saying. There aren’t supposed to be premade raids in PvP. The largest premade size is supposed to be 5 people.

So, if a 5-person premade tells you to do something in AV and you don’t, they’re allowed to submit false AFK reports to boot you?

In PvP, when you report someone, there’s literally a category for gameplay sabotage. Use that. And the sabotage isn’t they didn’t listen to what my 5-person premade told them to do in AV.

It’s not false AFK report, there is game sabotage option under that . And there is a blue post saying that it’s ok to do that . I will look for it later .

Imagine a Druid continuously taking docks just to lose it and let the opposition get fresh Glavies in IOC. Shouldn’t there be an option to boot him. Isn’t he trolling 39 other players ?

1 Like

If someone takes Snowfall graveyard in AV, do you report them for gameplay sabotage?

If people don’t go to SR at the beginning of Wintergrasp, do you report them for gameplay sabotage?

If a rogue uses Shroud of Concealment at SR, do you report them for gameplay sabotage?

If a pug doesn’t listen to your 5-person premade in AV, do you report them for gameplay sabotage?

1 Like

I report snowfall cappers and I’m not in a premade lol.

2 Likes

So you are saying that you are ok for one person to troll 39 other players with no consequence ? Sorry I do not agree .

Why … I cap it all the time . You get a nice turtle by doing that. And if the others in the team don’t like me doing that , they can boot me out.

Trolling isn’t they’re doing bg objectives and they’re not doing what your premade raid (which shouldn’t even be there) wants them to do.

1 Like

You get a nice turtle from not capping snowfall. I’d rather the defenders/attackers die and respawn at either cave or the GY in the hub. Rezzing at Snowfall puts you too far away from the action.

1 Like

Wrong . They are sabotaging the game. Taking Docks at the wrong time in IOC is not an objective but sabotage .

1 Like