Premades in random and epic bg's need to end

Yep, it was too active. :rofl:
On a postive note take a look at the Wowhead article Twinking with Pandaria Gear this was the cream of the crop imo. Such a great era all around. Healthy!

Epics deserve some attention, they are as classic as it comes in WOW.
Once again an opinion piece but they may be a perfect foundation for this games grouped PVP activities moving forward.

Premade Group Matchmaking opening cinematics? music? mount formation? Skip into?

2 Likes

this is the ultimate goal as far as I’m concerned I know a lot of others feel the same

I’ll temper my criticism of communities by saying it’s the sync-queue that I think is the negative. The camaraderie and the education of members are positive. There’s real friendship among members and the more matches you play with them the more mechanics and tactics you learn.

I’m a much better epic BG player today than I was before I discovered communities. And I’ve played since 2004 on Emerald Dream in its heyday as an RP-PVP server. I thought I knew stuff, PvP was full time, and had played epics from their creation.

But I found out quick that communities play the same maps at a whole different level than players who just queue up and go. It’s not just numbers and voice chat, it’s knowledge and experience and the ability to put it to use. People in communities are not kids, they’re often educated people in their 40s-50s or older. WoW is just their hobby, that’s why premades run at night.

If Blizzard would break the sync-queue system and force communities to play in single groups I don’t think there would be any reason to resent communities. The synced-queues encourage thuggish pack behavior, simple human nature. You’d think the big brains at Blizzard would engineer that out of the game.

1 Like

Other than their past transgressions.

:slight_smile:

I can’t imagine going through life with faux injustice eating away at my sanity.

2 Likes

Hey… this is The FRAAM……
Do you remember me???
FRAAM doesn’t care ABOUT
Thing point wise or OR ARMOR
WISE!!!
FRAAM fight’s For ALLIANCE
BLOOD and HONOR!!!
We hope TO SEE you soon!!!
We can’t WAIT TO watch you
RUNNING AWAY!!!
For the HORDE!!!

Is your CODPIECE as Small
Ruth’s???
Cuz damn THAT IS CRINGE!!!

THE FRAAM!!!

1 Like

When do you usually go to sleep (or stop running with DJL)?

:slight_smile:

The FRAAM’s reply brought down all the forums.

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Well FRAAM is A HERO according to BLINDA!!!
NOW i AM the GOD According to YOU of
BLIZZARD!!!
SINCE it is THE FRAAM’s fault that BLIZZARD
shut down!!!
Wow I DESERVE better Food Than OLIVE
GARDEN, that’s for SURE!!!
FRAAM only run’s EPIC’s with DJL and CORPSE
CORPS.
BY FRAAM
FOR THE HORDE
all rights reserved 2023

3 Likes

lol that’s gotta be one of the dorkiest things i’ve ever read in my life

1 Like

We love Fraam.

3 Likes

Did you just read YOUR post???
DORKY?
Did you go to COLLEGE to learn that
HIGH SPEED WORD???
MAN, Girl!!!
YOU BLEW FRAAM right out of the
WATER with THAT one!!!
WHEN I go to SHOW and TELL
can I please Use that D e l u x
WORD?
It is for KINDERGARTENER’S!
FRAAM is not only a Hero,
A god, BUT STATESMAN!!!
Wow WOW WOW!!!’
ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty Much
MUCH THANK’S !!!

By FRAAM
FOR THE HORDE
All right’s reserved! 2023

2 Likes

D e l u x *e

1 Like

Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty MUCH THANK’S!
THE FRAAM

2 Likes

* THANKS

Late, but would this include 5-mans joining/syncing for regular BGs as well?

If they’re syncing? Yeah, but if they’re just queueing as a normal 5 man, then no, because you’re allowed to queue with 5 people in a party.

1 Like

^See this person. Maybe the best lead in the game.
/Respect.

1 Like

Leaders of SAS don’t really come here. Mizriz is the leader of SPM but doesn’t trash anyone.

Ok. I haven’t really followed your opinion on this ‘premade’/sync issue in epic BGs. What’s your take there - if 5-mans are presumably fine queuing into regular BGs?