Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

Dude is clearly mad and is just trolling now. And yea, he said himself he doesn’t PvP. Given that’s it’s GD, I expect everyone to weigh in at some degree, but now he’s just arguing to argue.

4 Likes

…Yes. Which is what I’ve spent a lot of time talking about here.

None of this explains why you think leaving M+ is comparable to leaving a BG. It’s just an excuse to get backpats from Adroi and his gaggle of disingenuous friends.

Also, very glad you can admit this is what it’s about:

when Adroi has spent so long denying that.

Naw… Enable cross faction BG’s at this point. This makes it much more likely that some of your group are going to end up on the enemy team instead of only yours.

Also they can incur a penalty where if you que and then decline the que (they do this when not enough people get same que) then you cannot reque for a bit. In an increasing way so they can do it less and less.

Wouldn’t 100% cure it but would definitely help reduce it.

2 Likes

It’s one of the main reason I stopped playing with communities. 45 minute to get a pop, 45 minutes inside the BG. 45minute for another pop. 2 BG’s in 3 hours when I could’ve been in 4-6 solo queuing.

Then we win by a landslide and that’s also not fun. Once in a while It will be premade vs premade.

3 Likes

hm this basically

3 Likes

same here , like i just wanted to play even if all i got was horrid wintergrasp 40x in a row . It beats having so sit n wait in valdrakken for 2-3 hrs for a total of maybe 3 games a night .

4 Likes

my brother in christ i already told you posts ago its not my problem anymore .

1 Like

I think they could do cross faction, but still respect 5 man groups sticking together.

From there, just balance the ilvl of the two teams. This would increase queue times for essentially everyone and would kill off the premades over 5. It just wouldn’t make much sense for those groups any longer. Those communities could still exist for 5 mans though. A good 5 man group would still give you a good advantage.

2 Likes

You notice how the resort to threats and calling people trolls when they lose :joy:

They just added account-wide deserter to Blitz and Solo Shuffle. The technology exists!

7 Likes

This isn’t going to happen

… for now.

2 Likes

Evidently, they have internal data that suggests that more people find playing with the opposite faction to be a deal breaker than the pre-mades are.

Hence why all queues remain faction specific.

Blitz suggest that it doesn’t matter.

The only reason they haven’t done Epic BG’s is because of Faction specific bugs, like Alterac Valley toys that don’t work when you Merc. Quest turn-in in Ashran… same reason not all raids are cross faction.

4 Likes

The only rate that aren’t cross faction are the qued ones

Did Blizzard say this is the only reason?

Full pre-made only: cross faction.
Random matchmaking: no cross faction.

That’s been the rule so far, and they have yet to give any indication that this is going to change.

LOL premades got screwed when bliz changed the requirements and they found a way around it - can’t stop what the people want - Seriously I really thought that bliz segregated the premades from the randoms. Apparently not. I use to play in a premade and it was awesome, tons of work to get there, certain items, i.e. a ring, leg, had to be aquired in a certain sequence or otherwise your level would prevent you from getting that item - it was wild but many groups did it. “We are Bears”. AFK out, we lost our jobs, etc/ My point being is that bliz has made (or I thought they had) a real exemption for premades and the regular area is for people not into premades ipso facto, didn’t ruin just added another dimension

It wouldn’t change anything considering it’s already happening to some degree.

1 Like

I think it’s telling that Merc mode isn’t always available, only to balance queue times.

Also, disguises them so that you the opposite faction when using merc mode, so this concern doesn’t really apply (given that it was added before cross faction was generally available).