Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

I’m not going to repeat everything I said to Darthkitana.

This is addressed in those posts.

agreed we need both I think, and possibly more ideas along those lines. Seems like the queue one has the least detractors.

2 Likes

Uh 30 people dropping in the middle of an Isle of Conquest puts you at a huge disadvantage to even come laughably close to winning.

If anyone took winning bgs seriously they’d lose their marbles pretty quickly outside the premade experience.

2 Likes

…And this has to do with leaving an M+ when it’s not timeable… how?

You wouldn’t feel disappointed or robbed of a fair experience when 30 players on your team just drops on a dime?

1 Like

Sure. This doesn’t have anything to do with M+, though.

I do not feel robbed of a fair experience when people leave due to a key being a clown show.

Yea, done responding to you then.

You’re making an issue of literally everything now. The people I responded to understood the point. Sorry, I can’t spoon feed you everything.

1 Like

If it was your key I’d bet you’d be upset.

2 Likes

“You won’t recap a very small discussion for me, so I’m done”

Brother you’ve been “done” so many times now I could not care less. You’re a child.

I’d be upset that it was a clown show. Not that people left.

Sometimes it might not be.

Sometimes the tank might DC when you’re half way through a run.

1 Like

I’m not going to be mad that someone DC’d, just like you shouldn’t be mad if someone DC’s in your BG. That’s still not comparable to people leaving BG en masse.

Typically, if someone leaves when nothing’s going wrong, I’m going to shrug and say “damn, they must have DC’d.”

It’s usually pretty obvious.

Depends on your perspective.

As a new player experience I’d doubt anyone would stick around when bgs aren’t played properly.

They’d probably just go play CoD instead, they’d at least get to kill something.

2 Likes

I doubt new players know what’s happening in a BG. I barely know what’s happening in BGs and I do play them on rare occasion.

I suppose if literally 30 people leave, it’d be obvious, but how often is this actually happening? You have people on the forums saying it’s very often, but the only evidence shown is videos on YouTube they didn’t record themslves. Of varying age.

I mean that its happening at all is an issue but that Blizzard doesn’t do anything about it and you try to sweep it under the rug for them will cement WoWs PvP reputation as utter garbage as a player experience.

1 Like

…The deserter debuff exists for queued content, my guy.

This thread is about pvp

1 Like

Brilliant deduction.

yes but from this i can see you have no idea me and many others here are from the bg forums , speaking on an important issue regarding qsync premades in epics .

4 Likes

Which has to do with dropping queue. Not leaving BGs, which already has a solution.

The topic is not about BG leavers. Maybe the deduction was not as brilliant as I concluded a moment ago.

like i said you clearly have no idea . It isnt just dropping ques and leaving bgs . Its about blizzard making deserter buff longer or ways to make it bannable for circumventing restrictions that were put in place .

do not sit there and tell me that im clueless when infact i know way more about the topic of this thread then you do, as ive experienced it many times , i have hands on knowledge as i used to be in said popular communities for epic premade bgs . We stopped talking about your lil m+ comments hrs ago.

you dont even do pvp so why are you trying to dictate on how much i know about this topic to begin with ?

https://check-pvp.fr/us/Ghostlands/Snowpine

5 Likes