Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

I think it is far more than that right now. Can’t have perfect be the enemy of the good, and queue drop penalties will help.

1 Like

Yes.

Because that’s the only way it makes sense with the rest of the post to a reasonable reader.

1 Like

Thank you for putting a nail in the coffin of the idea you are being intellectually honest. The last nail but thanks. When people are so blatant about ignoring things that don’t fit their idea it makes it easier. Good bye.

That’s incredibly rich coming from you.

It is the only way it makes sense in the context of the 2012 posts. Queue up and hope: fine. Queue up with an addon to guarantee it works: no. What other interpretation is there that’s consistent with all the actual words in the post, not the words you want to be in the post, or only the parts you agree with?

I get you’ve known what you want the answer to be before the thread started, and will find away to make stuff support that answer.

2 Likes

Premade raiders are just manually doing what the addon did. They can drop queues and requeue until they get synced queue pops too. It’s as guaranteed as the addon.

2 Likes

Which is fine.

Manually casting fireball: fine.
addon casting fireball for you: not fine.

It really is that simple.

2 Likes

You seem to miss the main point. Blizzard PvP devs aren’t fine with premade raids in random bgs. They were trying to stop that behavior.

2 Likes

It’s funny… did a bit more digging for old times sake and found some more Yesuna threads.

It’s basically the same thing. Same type of arguments.

Continuing the discussion from Multi boxing is fine eh?:

Same talking heads dismissed the problem.

Then it’s blaming the people that made the complaint.

So not only was multiboxing good for the economy, good for PvP… but it was good for the game! lol

You can’t make this stuff up. Thankfully the majority spoke up and the problem was fixed.

1 Like

It seems easy enough… just make it so you can only solo queue for unrated content.

These premade raids would be willing to sync queue 30+ “solo” players.

1 Like

So? they wouldnt be able to control team comps

Multiboxing, or playing multiple World of Warcraft accounts at once, is not a violation of our End User License Agreement. Please note, however, that use of all software or hardware mechanisms used to mirror commands to multiple World of Warcraft accounts at the same time, or to automate or streamline multiboxing in any way may result in account penalties.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/24258#:~:text=Multiboxing%2C%20or%20playing%20multiple%20World,our%20End%20User%20License%20Agreement.

Perhaps a more apt comparison is multi-boxing.

You’re explicitly allowed to do it manually, but software to streamline the process is explicitly not OK.

2 Likes

Blizzard broke the premade raid addon because they don’t want premade raids in random bgs. The PvP devs explained how premade raids harm the PvP community.

3 Likes

Blizzard changed the rule that you’re no longer allowed to use 3rd party software to assist in your multi-boxing setups. As a result, fewer people multi-boxed.

It’s still allowed if you do it the manual way.

1 Like

They also said it’s been addressed, not that queueing at the same time is against the rules.

Every instance of specifically addressing going “1, 2, 3, queue” has been “it’s allowed.”

But again. If the goal is to improve PvP, you’re not going to do it by trying to force blame on a certain number of players. Blizzard knows this, that’s why they don’t try to socially engineer people in this way; they squash what problems they can, and systemically adapt their systems.

At this point, I’m getting more convinced that the whining is a bigger problem than the pre-mades are.

1 Like

I tried multiple times to get any ounce of genuine progress out of Adroi. He literally could not stop himself from continuing the discussion about exploit vs not, even when I called him out in the posts he replied to.

Despite knowing what I was accusing him of, he did it again, and then was surprised I stopped.

It’s actually insane how even in the midst of predicting it, it happens. You’d think at bare minimum the gift of foresight would have made him give one genuine response. But I got zero.

1 Like

Citation please because the Blue posts disagree

1 Like

Blizzard makes the rules. Random forum posters do not. And their opinions do not matter as to the enforcement of the rules. Only blizzard’s opinion matters.

If Blizzard say (as they repeatedly have) that manually queueing up at the same time via “1, 2, 3, go” in voice comms is fine, then it just is. period. end of story.

2 Likes