Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

I see you guys have made some progress since i’ve been gone.
Quick question, does an ignore hit everything on that account, or just one character?

1 Like

Just the one for forum ignores.

Just one character, unfortunately, but if you ever see me on another character, it will be named Annyliese, so feel free to keep that in mind for future ignore purposes.

Devs do not read forums.
They are 20 years old, straight out of college. They sit in twitch chats spamming frog emotes and reading twitter, both on their phones, not on a PC.

If you want to reach them, you’re going to need to get a popular well liked streamer(i.e. NOT Asmongold) talk about these issues for months straight.

I wish I could get whatever you’re having. You come up with some serious ayahuascaisms.

1 Like

You don’t think an account wide escalating queue drop penalty would do it? 3 drops then you get 15 delay, then 30, and hour, then a day. Seems like that would totally end the issue and barely effect anyone else

Just one character. It is another thing that Blizzard has ignored for a long time

Punishing people for something that’s not against the rules is a terrible take.

1 Like

Not going to ignore you. I’ve had snoz on ignore since cut the cord movement in shadowlands. (I think that was when, anyways)

I’m unfamiliar. At least by memory, could be I know of it and wasn’t involved enough for an impression. Or the name just isn’t what I associate it with.

Hes talking about the cut the ripchord in SL because of the covenant system

Oh. Yeah, I rarely engage with those sorts of topics tbh.

Can’t beat them join them, we’re always recruiting new folks everyday :smiley: :smiley: :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Which discord?

If im going to be continuously accused of it might as well do it and get some free honor

1 Like

Feel free to apply thru community finder, Ruthless Renegades and or Brute force. both are great communities that do 40 man content/wpvp/etc

2 Likes

link? because they had mentioned they would add xfaction since they did so with pve and thats " qued content "

Xfaction has not been added to qued content.

You cant do LFR or any heroic dungeon/normal dungeons while cross faction

if it was ment to happen blizz wouldnt have made it 5 man restrictions in the first place .
Qsyncing and dropping ques gimping teams down to a 13 v 40 is very much exploitable and circumventing the rules which should be given ban hammers . It is disrupting pvp for many pvpers .

i feel like you just want to troll and create arguments for the sake of it .

4 Likes

Anyone who isn’t a blatant troll would come to this conclusion.
Sadly, Blizzard does not care, and trolls get to spam bump these threads forever.
Trolling is a reportable offense, yet, you can troll for years straight without being banned.

3 Likes

Using that same logic, yes logic the thing a lot of people refuse to use here, if it was NOT meant to happen, then Blizz would’ve done something about it in the 10+ years that it’s been happening.

Picking apart terrible arguments is not trolling.

2 Likes