Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

Did they have their cloaks reverted? I thought everyone else just got catchup.

How is keeping the vast majority of your power gains from farming frogs a punishment lol?

Your cloak got reverted to a set level yes

True or False

Frog farmers were given a punishment (of debatable potency)

False lol.

Are you sure you understand what “punishment” means?

uhhh ok I think im done arguing with people who are blatantly disingenuous. Hope you get it sorted!

1 Like

Large premade groups in 20+ man bgs are bad, 5 man premade groups in 10 man bgs are also bad.

While this is suposed to be a social game, both cases just completely ruin the bg experience for most people, there should be some kind of limit.

2 Likes

Maybe you should buy a dictionary.

Don’t accuse me of lying unless you can prove it. People who lie to support their argument are worse than any multiboxer or queue stacker any day of the week. Right now, that’s you.

Those quotes are from your original post.

Where did I ask for a ban?

Hello? Can you tell me where I said to ban them?

Your interpretation of the coc is

Nope. I making objective arguments and countering your pretty weak points.

If anyone is spamming and trolling it’s you.

You can’t seem to comprehend that it doesn’t matter what YOU or I define it as. It matters what BLIZZARD defines it as and they have defined Que syncing not an exploit.

1 Like

You are not the only person I’ve been talking about. I included “punishment” as part of my discussion.

However, you’re comparing them to doing something bannable, so it’s really splitting hairs at this point from your end. You’re asking for bans in this sentence without saying it explicitly.

That’s why this post exists. That’s why this argument keeps going.

You want it to stop? Start being honest, like Mohz is.

1 Like

The limit is as many 5 man groups that can join.

Kinda off topic but props to Mohz. After the original back and forth him and I are actually having a civil conversation

2 Likes

That is not a limit though.

That’s the point. There isn’t going to be a limit.

Your options are

Rated BGs
Or solo blitz

So you’re arguing that players aren’t having their gaming experience ruined? Such a low bar to prove.

Responding to people in the thread I created?

2/10

It’s not splitting hairs.

Where did I say I wanted them banned? You said I wanted them banned. This is pretty black and white. You said it was the call to action. Where? Tell me where in the original post I was asking for these players to be banned.

Multiple times in this thread I have said otherwise. I have said I’m fine with them simply fixing how players are doing this.

That’s it.

I have outlined MULTIPLE TIMES in this thread how I would stop it. Banning players WOULDN’T do that.

Talk about bad faith. Holy…

1 Like

I don’t think you have a point lol, I’m afraid you’re not making much sense.

1 Like

It’s a loophole.

They chose to participate in pvp. Someone has to lose.

It’s a discussion you’re losing. Why wouldn’t I stay?