Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

This is my new main going into tww so again you’re wrong.

The only illogical drivel is the circles your mind keeps spinning to be right.

The blue posts alone prove you wrong. You just refuse to accept reality.

You keep repeating this yet you’re the one that ignores facts.

Nothing I have said is bad faith. More like two people who refuse to accept reality even though they keep ignoring the blue posts because of their feelings.

That’s 100% incorrect.

The only exploit is using an addon to do it.

They have commented in blue posts twice.

Once in 2007 and reaffirming in 2019 that multiple groups of 5 doing a vocal countdown is not cheating or an exploit.

1 Like

For someone who says they don’t even PvP, why are your responding here?

Oh, to troll. Got it.

1 Like

If the majority says 5+5=500 that doesn’t magically make them correct.

1 Like

The majority of people posting here is now only 2 people. Got it. A+ response.

1 Like

Mostly to prod at the holes in your discussion, like claiming others are acting in bad faith when you’re spamming “thanks for the bump” any time you lack sufficient words to refute valid responses against you.

3 Likes

Either way you’re still wrong :joy:

1 Like

I’m not seeing it. Does it not exist?

It doesn’t exist. It’s why he blocks people when he realizes he can’t refute their points.

2 Likes

You spamming this thread doesn’t make you correct.

Their arguments have already been refuted. That they don’t agree with them is another matter. The topic doesn’t pertain to you and you’re still posting. You didn’t even understand the issue.

Clearly a lot of people want to see changes made. You don’t. You’re here to harass people.

Thankfully that’s just your opinion and the majority of people responding here and have shown that you’re the one that’s wrong.

2 Likes

Didn’t say it did.

The blue posts confirming everything I have said does make me correct though.

Two blue posts aren’t opinion.

And if your best argument is Kale agrees with you then you don’t actually have an argument lol

1 Like

This equates to “I tried once but the conversation continued and they didn’t immediately agree with me so I gave up.”

Don’t mince words, I’m not under any illusion you’re more than a coward.

2 Likes

Wow, what a complete waste of time. I don’t understand why they think they will convince anyone of anything if they’re just going to make things up.

4 Likes

Two blue posts have been linked from 2007 and 2019 both saying that multiple groups of 5 counting down in voice and quing is not an exploit or cheating.

Their response is just the result of their feelings and to block people.

1 Like

You can repeat that all you want, but it isn’t giving the green light for 30+ people queing into a bg together.

That this needs to be explained just shows you for what you are… a troll.

Quit spamming this thread troll. I have because you trolls don’t agree with me and the other people posting here, doesn’t make you right.

You players are mad you might not be able to ruin the game for others and you’re mad about it. I get it. That’s how bullies react when they get called out.

Saying “Thanks for the bump” to people that are obliterating your points is not refuting anything.

This is why these threads never make any headway, Adroi.

2 Likes

It’s wild, because I came into this discussion with an open mind as someone that doesn’t PvP much. Now, since I made a decision, they’re less interested in answering questions and more interested in thinly veiled appeals to authority where experience isn’t applicable.

Like this. The guy claiming ‘bad faith’ from others goes from thanking me for bumps to asking I leave.

Why? It has to have been something I said, otherwise you’d still be glad for the engagement, right?

2 Likes

It literally does no matter how much you want to ignore and deny it.

The fact you can’t handle reality and facts and resort to calling me a troll is pretty sad and cringe at this point.

That which has no life besides reply guy.

1 Like

He doesn’t actually want engagement from people that are challenging his points. Saying “thanks for the bump” is his way of convincing himself he’s “won” when his arguments fail to hold up.

4 Likes