Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

Neither side is going to convince the other, just comes back to Blizzard and what they want. I don’t imagine they’d do any account actions, at least without some communication and policy changes but even then it’s unlikely. I think any productive discussion will be lost in the back and forth but I also believe the feedback Blizzard needs for a decision is more things we would or wouldn’t find acceptable as far as compromise.

As wow players we’re probably closer to each other than we are to 99.9% of the population, what seems like big differences here are pretty minor compared to how we differ from the rest of the world. If we ever met out there we’d probably be friends.

When your biggest opposition is people who struggle with the definition of words like ‘exploit’ and ‘random’ your position is pretty strong.

1 Like

I mean, why shouldn’t they?

The trolls only continue to perpetuate their meaningless drivel while also keeping the thread visible for Blizzard to take notice. Seems to me like it’s a win/win situation.

2 Likes

Profile hidden. Opinion invalid.

Don’t tell them our secret!!1

1 Like

It’s crazy how much political speech has infected the minds of people on gaming forums.

1 Like

At this point if a group are disrupting multiple instances due to mass queue drops at the same time that should mean a ban.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

4 Likes

I think it’s really the same thing as ratings for gear, attempts to force casual players into rated. Either we do that or we’re forced to deal with broken queue systems, motivation not to fix broken issues in unrated.

1 Like

It definitely ruins the experience of many. Maybe a ban is too harsh so just give an accountwide bg deserter buff for 72 hours.

2 Likes

Yeah, a simple maybe progressive delay before requeue would mostly solve the issue for serial drops. No need for bans.

1 Like

Yea, that seems like a given. The in game reporting functions are still awful after all this time though. Once someone has already left, going back and figuring out who and then reporting them only to see no action taken is disheartening and makes the process pointless.

YOU WOULD THINK that there would be something in their system that would flag mass leaving events. Like… 20+ leave a match before the game even starts, probably something worth looking in to.

2 Likes

No one really cared if a premade partial or full was in a BG back in the day. But now they are reaching a point that they are disrupting 3-4 games due to queue timing.

WoW population is smaller now and this is more noticeable. Back then people would fill up the BG quickly if ten people left.

Also, BlizZard has to take some fault for taking away rated battle grounds and also not supporting them. And, also not realizing that games short on players should end again like they used to. No point punishing players with a deserter buff or having to stick out a BG missing half the team for a solid five minutes.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

Ive Blizzard care about this problem, players would go back to that content.

2 Likes

Yea, it was really a non-issue. I’d see them at most a few times a month, if that. Now it’s multiple matches in a single sitting. In 4 games I had 3 of them. Two against and one on the same side. The one on the same side they left, and it was a loss.

Yea, true for lots of content. Epic bgs have been almost completely ignored for the last two expansions. The massive imbalance on Isle and even WG says as much. On isle… all they would have todo is buff the glaives. Just make them scale slightly better and isle becomes a competitive map again. They can’t even be bothered with something so trivial.

2 Likes

I can’t make you believe what you’ve already decided for yourself is fact.

I also don’t care what you believe, you continue to push that bad behavior, that’s who you are… :person_shrugging:

1 Like

This may be their real intension and deserve some appreciation.

1 Like

according to the OP, what you believe doesn’t matter because “hidden profile”.

Should I pretend to care now or later?

I don’t need anyone to agree, it’s my opinion and we all got different ones… especially people like yourself who pretend their bad behavior is good for PVP and the game in general.

1 Like

it’s fantastic for pvp in general, and what people are pretending is a huge problem, really doesn’t seem to be.
…even in the BG forum, people seem to be saying it’s not a problem.

it’s just the usual vocal minority who need to make people believe the sky is falling.

You’re entitled to your head-cannon.

That’s just a boat load of copium.

PVP has been steadily dying for a reason… but I don’t expect the people like yourself to actually care about the health of anything PVP related unless you directly benefit… I don’t blame you though, some people require to be carried to find success. :+1:

1 Like

yep.

the whole game actually.

it’s in its 20th year of death.

1 Like