Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/42673

they don’t need to show proof.

if all classes can’t do it, it’s an exploit.

(yes, this is how ridiculous it sounds when people say voice coms are an exploit)

1 Like

Now read the whole thing.

Nobody has ever said that lol

This is just straight up insane to say lol but you guys sure are full of lies and bs

Things that never happened.

It’s the literal definition of the word.

The two aren’t the same.

Those people aren’t claiming the problem IS happening. The other guy was claiming it wasn’t. Sorry that’s difficult for you to understand.

1 Like

Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.

You notice how there are two sentences there?

The first is general, then it goes into depth, listing out the particulars.

Anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for others, is a separate subject from the first sentence.

Anything else does not say anything not in the game, it simply says anything else.

Rogues using Stealth falls under “Anything else”.

The other paragraph which contains the word exploit, talks about exploiting bugs. Not general exploiting.

It doesn’t say exploiting bugs only it just says exploiting. What you are doing is exploiting by definition.

Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/42673

it’s the entire crux of the thread.

i got told to stop bringing it up.
…but when people continue to show that they don’t know the meaning of the word, it’s relevant to the discussion.

it’s already been done.

this has already been done too.

by blizzard.

Stick to the in game CoC bud lol

Nope.

Not by any of you guys lol

Correct, yet you guys keep claiming otherwise.

They only do this circular crap to push proposed solutions to the center of the thread that won’t be read.

Bad faith arguments to protect their personal pugstomp ques.

That is the in-game CoC.

Nope what you quoted was not.

Oh yea? Who told you to STOP talking?

Also things that haven’t happened.

Blizzard hasn’t made that claim.

Try again.

Imgur

Now read the exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. That’s exactly what you are doing.

Yes, Rogues are exploiting me, because I don’t have Stealth.

2 Likes

… ya, you’re honestly just not worth talking to anymore lol good luck with your exploiting.

no, that’s what you’re trying to get people to believe is happening, because you know that we live in a society where people love to grab hold of conspiracies with both hands, and run with it.

based on your feelings, you’re being exploited if the other team wins.

Are you going to acknowledge that what I posted was part of the CoC or not?