Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

why do you keep self reporting that you have no friends lol :sob:

not everyone lives like that and not everyone plays mmos like that

1 Like

Blizzard defines what is and isn’t an exploit here. if it were an exploit then Blizzard would ban us.

It’s just now getting painful for you? You’ve made 455 complaining posts in this thread and it’s just now getting painful?

loool right?

So I don’t have friends because I don’t want to stack bgs? :rofl:

I have friends that I play with, we just don’t take part in things that ruin the game.

Again, the word has literal meaning and I’m using the word as it’s intended.

It’s that you’re so bad at arguing that you have to try and redefine words.

You can go grab a dictionary right now and find the meaning of exploit. Blizzard doesn’t get to define words.

1 Like

you’re right.
non participation is MUCH worse.

And lots of players in this thread have expressed they have stopped playing bgs specifically for this reason. There are no shortages of threads in the BG forums to back this up.

1 Like

we dont either. if killing you in pvp ruins the game for you, dont pvp lol

1 Like

This is the forum. Lots of players also pretend to quit the game here. Lots of players lie about everything here.

they get to determine what is deemed as exploiting within their game.

and there are plenty of people who stopped playing bgs because there were only ever a few active bodies on their team.
…you probably won’t find any threads from those people, because they stopped pvping years ago.

2 Likes

Yes, they very much do. Blizzard gets to define what is exploiting and what isn’t exploiting. You have zero say in that.

It’s their product. Not yours.

Lots of threads proving that otherwise.

Oh, so now you’re saying players are lying about their experiences dealing with premades?

You can’t be serious?

The word has meaning and I and others will use it as the word is intended.

So that makes premades okay? If that bothers you, make a thread about it. That isn’t an argument against stopping premades.

1 Like

Feel free to do so, it’s meaningless in this context though.

Blizzard makes them okay.

people crying because they died in pvp doesn’t prove anything except that there should be an emotional maturity test to enter a bg.

No, the word means exactly what it means.

exploit: use (a situation or person) in an unfair or selfish way.

It’s very clear.

Cool. We are seeking to change that.

The only ones crying here are the people actively defending this. That you need to stack a bg to get wins shows you for what you are. You can’t even win against random players. It’s so sad. Pathetic honestly.

1 Like

nope, ur the one spamming multiple sub forums, lashing out at people that prove you wrong, and complaining lol.

look at how upset you are. too bad i cant hear you over the 39 friends im playing with.

1 Like

Hard not to call you a troll when you leveled a classic character just to post on the forums and to hide your actual retail accomplishments.

Which are likely not very many.

1 Like

eeha, oash whenie … the sounds
of a horse
beaten
to
death
Ive been a guilde that did bgs as a goal. But generally played once a week. So if your owned and you hate it. understand. But our guild made sure everyone was maxed geared. So many times as an individual i joined random bgs because someone dropped out and because of my dedication to maxing my gear, buffs, chants, down zero to 2, we won. Gear up and play, make your guild, fight back.

Spam? lol

I made a post on the bg forums a MONTH after I made this post.

You have to bully people to have fun in a video game.

You can find posts where they contradict themselves just to get a reaction. It’s pretty sad. And yea, it’s always the low level alts that are trolls. These people don’t even have the courage to post on their mains. Occasionally they’ll message me in game though. Funny stuff.

I suppose that is rather easy compared to the alternative, which would be having a good argument.

Many lack critical thinking skills, the ability to understand statistics, logic, math, and science. Most can’t even follow a simple conversation.

Do keep following me around though. You’re on your way to another Bloomsday cookie.

Do you have them bookmarked? You make me blush, really.

Sure, unluckily for you Blizzard still defines what is and isn’t an exploit in their game. Not you.

By spamming the forum you’re going to change it?

When premades got real prevalent it was changed to stop them back in like wrath. When pressure to stop it got to high to simply ignore any longer.

Nice adhominem insults very classy.

No it would just be easy if you posted on anything but a classic throwaway char to see you have no leg to stand on anything you talk about.

1 Like