Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

The only way the cross faction makes sense is if it breaks up the raid and you don’t want that. What difference does it make if your premade is on horde rather than alliance? You’d still be the raid.

If they place the rest of your group together on either faction together, it’s just moving the problem to one side or the other.

Best case scenario, only 5 or 10 of your raid end up on the other side(unless the system breaks your raid up from the start), it is STILL a raid versus a pug with a mini-raid.

I don’t know why I have to explain this to you but apparently I do.

Our ticket system tends to only allow tickets that our Support staff can assist with. This would not be one of them. If you believe someone is cheating, use the right click report system by clicking on their character portrait and selecting Report For: Cheating.

To be clear though, queuing at the same time as someone else isn’t considered cheating.

If they are using other means to do so, that might be, but basically going… “One, two, click!” has never been.

What does that bottom sentence say? This part:

If they are using other means to do so, that might be, but basically going… “One, two, click!” has never been.

This part. What is “it” that has never been against the rules? The “it” of their post is their subject. That subject is whether or not que syncing via clicking at the same time is cheating. As is said… NEVER HAS BEEN

Raids have been forbidden from getting into the bg’s. I know this. You know this. I know you know this.

“It has never been forbidden” is referring to the que syncing by click, NOT the raids in epics issue as that HAS been forbidden.

What you’re trying to do is frame it as something it isn’t.

If you really want to frame it that way, then good luck explaining how raids in casual bg’s has never been forbidden because that isn’t what “it” is. But here we go with the semantic bs.

Don’t tell me what I do and don’t want. You don’t know me better than I do.

I’m starting to think that you have no idea how this works.

Your group is the 5 players who queue with you.

The raid is that which forms inside the instance.

You can’t currently queue as a raid.

Not at all. You just think they have, because you can’t click ‘queue’ in groups larger than 5. But having multiple groups of 5 click the queue button at the same time has never been cheating…

Imgur
https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/3686814071-av-premades-an-exploit/

What do you think about the que dropping step.

1 Like

They specifically broke the addons that facilitated you getting raids into casual bg’s. While also limiting que size to stop raid queing. When they also stated that casuals are not meant for raid pugstomping. You’re trying to say that them limiting que size in game, AND breaking any addon that facilitates it, is not forbidding raids from joining? This is circular. Ridiculous.

Yeah, I can copy and paste a second time, too:

What is “it” that was never forbidden? You cannot say raids entering battlegrounds as they took action to prevent it(half-a’dly) and publicly said it is not intended. Saying that que sync clicking was never against the rules does not immediately invalidate their in-game and forum stances by proxy just because the op included it in the question.

It is a lazy half-a’d answer

Yes, they broke the addon, because it automated the process.

Just like they broke the addons for multiboxing, which is also still allowed.

Counting down in voice or chat (or I suppose any other method of communication, so long as it isn’t automated) and clicking ‘queue’.

Thank you. Exactly. Nowhere in that post you keep linking does it say that they reversed their stance on raids in casuals. You know this. It’s why you can’t que your raid into the bg’s without the workaround.

The answer, as is shown by their bottom line IS very clear. It is in reference to sync clicking NOT whether they now permit raids pugstomping.

I like how that is twisted to suit the agenda to defend raids in randoms but somehow them openly saying:

The normal Battleground queue is for players to jump in and play against other players in a similar situation. We realize that it’s not a perfect system, and we’re still looking at ways to improve normal Battleground queues further. Regardless, it’s not meant for organized groups to “pug stomp” and get quick Honor. We have built in outlets for players that want to organize–if a competitive, social experience was really the goal, then there are clear ways to achieve that.

is twisted as vague and doesn’t matter anymore because they let us click buttons together. How is this logical? If they changed their mind from before, you’d have your join button with your 40 man raid.

There is simply no way to enforce a rule of, “stop clicking join together” so it’s illogical to even think it would be.

The issue is the result of it, not the method of doing it.

There is. Cross faction queues. No matter how many people sync their clicks, they have the chance of being placed against each other on the same battlefield.

You’d see premades disappear overnight.

A group of people, stacking the queue, to make a premade.

If there are 5 or fewer players, they don’t need to sync click.

I don’t care that you clearly have an issue with it. I care that the method is allowed.

If we’re talking about breaking up your raid for this purpose, then yes… I agree. It is a step forward. I will concede to that as you seem to be agreeing that breaking up the raid would be more healthy.

Read the words of their post. The closing line emphasizes what it is they are referring to.

One, two, click has never been forbidden. Not “One, two, click and also getting your raids into casuals never has been forbidden.” We already know raid queing was forbidden when they attempted to stop it and openly stated they don’t want it.

It is answering the method you use, not whether they intend for you to get your raid in. They would have no way of enforcing that rule! <<< the point you keep saying cross-realm fixes. They never had a rule to forbid sync clicking as there is no way to enforce that. So them saying it wasn’t cheating in the past is not somehow saying they want your raid in there.

You don’t need to care about my preference. You need to be focusing on what blizzard said about it the only time they clarified it specifically.

We understand that players want to enjoy coordinated team play, and we invite those players to queue into Rated Battlegrounds or play Wargames to have that experience
https://web.archive.org/web/20130127210603/http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199643338?page=1

I’ll try to break it down as clearly as I can:

Any addon that enables a full, organized Battleground group to queue against a randomly assembled group is creating a scenario where that coordinated group has a huge advantage. That is not in the spirit of the experience we want to provide in the normal Battleground queue. Playing with friends is fun and important, but it shouldn’t come at the expense of the spirit of the game nor the fun of others.

The normal Battleground queue is for players to jump in and play against other players in a similar situation. We realize that it’s not a perfect system, and we’re still looking at ways to improve normal Battleground queues further. Regardless, it’s not meant for organized groups to “pug stomp” and get quick Honor. We have built in outlets for players that want to organize–if a competitive, social experience was really the goal, then there are clear ways to achieve that.

The ultimate effect that this kind of queuing has had is to drive players away from PvP. Perhaps it’s been a long time since you’ve been in a random group, but a lot of players will see that they’re up against a premade and simply quit. At best, they suffer through it. To an extent premade groups count on this. Heck, one of the popular addons announces opposing players that appear to have rage quit.

Addons aren’t really a viable solution for botting issues, but we do take those issues seriously and we’ll continue our work on improvements to the Battleground system, including better ways to deal with botting and other exploitative gameplay.
https://web.archive.org/web/20121208020124/http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200052820?page=11#214

NOT “just addons”:

THAT answer is clear. Why they broke the addons and what their intent is for casual ques.

Again, their motive:

Any addon that enables a full, organized Battleground group to queue against a randomly assembled group is creating a scenario where that coordinated group has a huge advantage.

^ That was their motive for breaking it. It’s not like they did it just to spite a specific author.

And when they say “we,” they are speaking on behalf of the company.

You’re just as insane as Thaedreu.

1 Like

You simply suck at English.

It is there in the sentence, son.

1 Like

Oh, you’re Liolang. Now it makes sense.

Who? You are seeing phantoms now?

You’re sounding a little insane there, buddy.

I’m not your buddy. Nor your son.

If you want to be patronizing and condescending, sure, go for it.

Just know that it does not do well for your argument.

1 Like

Are you going to refuse to heal me now? Damn

I’ll live. As I watch you call to your squad to come save you from those evil pugsters.

I don’t need to. I don’t play Classic.

imagine being told the same thing, so many times, including by an employee who was needlessly harassed about providing FURTHER clarification after the masses of clarification which have already been provided… and still trying to play the “but i don’t understand” card.

1 Like

Are you the same guy on the pro fomo train?

Actually the topic has been shrouded for some time.

As evidenced by the fact the post is from 4 years ago and the last one was 8 or 9 years before that.

People who want to play in groups just need to go somewhere else you know. or the game will die of old age like the people playing it.

1 Like

Anything else you try to paraphrase in is just your own eisegesis.