Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

I already linked the blue post. You can lie all you want. Doesn’t matter.

You literally called me bad, but that isn’t attacking my skill? lol

Stick to cheating or buying your achievements. No one goes from 1800 to 2400 in a day and thinks they are legit. Players like you don’t understand what it took to get 2400, so that’s why you flaunt these achievements. It took me 100’s of games to hit 2280 in rbgs in cata. Tons of effort over the course of months.

That’s what you don’t get. I put in the work back then and I knew what it took to hit those ratings. Part of the reason it was so tough is you might only get 10-20+ rating per win after 2200. After 2.2 you were fighting carry groups.

Anyways, you don’t understand that because you didn’t actually put in the effort.

We agree. The players that are intentionally bypassing the raid que restrictions to get their entire raid into epic bg’s.

Agree again since a huge group of bad players have to rely on getting carried by their raid’s unintended comms and que advantage.

1 Like

The proposed solution:

Hey guys! I see the other team is a premade raid.
Please don’t realize this is going to be a ridiculous experience…
Get your mics and headphones and log into discord real quick and join this server!

For freakin casual bg’s. :rofl:

3 Likes

Malding and brigading my post lmao. Typical.

See you in S1 of War Within!

1 Like

Nah, you’re openly breaking forum rules.

So are you. Only difference is one person can’t flag someone’s post for review, which is why you’re brigading.

It’s the only way ally can win.

Brigading?

My guy, you called me and other players bad. You called me a rat. You’re actively defending premades in a thread that’s about stopping them. You seriously can’t be this lost… right?

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter. If it’s against current rules Blizzard should enforce them. If it is not they should change the rules because it makes pvp less competitive and less fun. Anything else is semantics about what is currently allowed rather than the real issue that many epic bgs are ruined by this behavior.

1 Like

Well, you kind of are. If you cannot coordinate a fight in a team based battleground, you guys deserve to lose. No, hiding in the mines is not helping.

A premade isn’t going to lose to group of pugs. That this needs to be said is hilarious.

Well, again that’s a you problem. If you cannot coordinate, you can’t win.

This is the real crux on the other side. Who cares of people are ruining the fun by pugstomping. Get gud!

It’s such a bully mentality, and is the reason Blizzard needs to take care of this rather than leaving it to the community. This mentality is a straight race to the bottom. It’s selfish and incredibly bad for a fun community.

The logic of being good at pvp and a rando group being as coordinated as a premade is also way out of whack with reality.

3 Likes

This is why people hate the premade crowd so much. You can’t even be honest in the little things.

Premades are organized and geared. I would expect them to win 100% of the time. If they aren’t, they are the ones doing something wrong. There should never be a chance that a group of 10 random players is going to beat a group of 10 geared and coordinated players.

Why does this have to be an argument? Why can’t you be honest? I seriously don’t get it.

It’s exactly that. These people are attacking others for even bringing the discussion up.

7 Likes

The reality is, you guys wanna AFK for honor and do your own thing. I’m of the opinion, single randoms should be banned from BGs. If you want to participate in a team game, you form a team. If you wanna solo, do arena.

More strawmans. AFK’ing for honor? What?

Yea, it’s called RBGs. RBGs are meant for groups to join. That said, the premade crowd has 0 intention of fighting anyone in a fair fight.

4 Likes

If two sides of 5 or more are fighting each other, that a team game, rated or not. PvP has NEVER been fair. Even the devs have said that, on the old forums.

And the same can be said about premade raids.

If coordinating on the fly is so easy, and you’re so good, why do you need to preplan it?

3 Likes

Each one of these guys have the same mindset.

I think maybe them joining communities isn’t about them afk’ing and getting carried by a coordinated raid. They’re doing it out of hate and spite of those “bads” that just always coincidentally ended up on the same team as them.

1 Like

Judging by you guys responses, you people can’t fight (pvp) your way out of a wet paper bag.