Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

They haven’t done anything as a cost savings matter. I can’t directly link but I told you exactly where it was. Let’s try https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_exploit

Wikipedia is not Blizzard.

Blizzard has their own definition of what exploit means, in their game.

Blizzard are the arbiters, you don’t get to substitute your own definition if you don’t like the definition that Blizzard uses.

1 Like

They havent done anything because its not an exploit rofl.

Wikipedia isnt a source rofl.

Even then thats your personal interpretation of what is an exploit.

40v40 isnt an exploit
40v10 in wsg would be an exploit.

Blizzard has stated preamdes are not exploiting so what your feelings on being an exploit are irrelevant.

The post says nothing about exploiting, just says they don’t consider counting down to queue as cheating. Big difference since sync queue involves some additional steps.
Here is another source.
“In game design, an exploit refers to the unintended or unanticipated use of game mechanics, features, or glitches to gain an unfair advantage or circumvent intended gameplay limitations.”
https ://machinations.io/glossary/exploit

I can provide more if necessary.

Imgur
https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/3686814071-av-premades-an-exploit/

Machinations is not Blizzard.

You don’t get to use any definition of exploit other than the one that Blizzard uses.

Even if you don’t like the one which Blizzard uses.

1 Like

It’s circular again.

Anyways, if blizzard was fine with them cheesing their raid group around the restrictions, they would allow you to que more than 5.

Simple as that. No semantic arguments will change that.

2 Likes

Interesting, there’s gotta be some spaghetti code reason for this to continue happening. I personally haven’t taken pvp too seriously (in any mmorpg or online game in general) so I never really noticed these things happening. You mentioning a “15 v 5” scenario helped me put the pieces together to understand the topic of the post because, yes, it has happened to me before, but not in the likes you’ve experienced. I do hope that after tww goes live and whatnot they can split some time off for this and other pvp issues.

1 Like

What part of the restriction is left to 5 because random BGs used to que into all BGs and the limitations of trying to put a group higher than 5 and separate them into the different bgs wasnt possible at the time.

No matter how much you ignore it the evidence invalidates any opinions you have.

Its happening because its not against the rules.

Blizzard has confirmed quing in multiple groups of 5 is not against the rules.

This thread is just some sore losers who lost some epic BGs complaining about losing.

Its easier to blame premades than just losing because the team wasnt good.

Isn’t it funny? I can literally link to the blueposts where they specifically clarified that they do not want raids queing into randoms to pug stomp and somehow that’s not “evidence.”

It’s just trolling and they seem to get off on reply notifications.

It meets every definition of exploiting, they’re just not enforcing it probably because it costs money. That was 2007, they said later it was unfair and it’s obviously unintended. For the purposes of the ToS they might not consider it an exploit but it definitely is an exploit.

You mean the bluepost that isnt actually a blue post that I already eviscerated?

Since you ignored it Ill relink the rebuttal you keep ignoring.

You keep ignoring the 2019 post that says its not cheating or exploiting.

So, by the definition they are using, it is not an exploit. Whatever definition they are using.

If it was an exploit by the definition they are using, then it would be against the ToS to use it.

The 2019 post says nothing about exploiting. In fact, it’s just just says one part of queue syncing isn’t considered cheating under the ToS.

Unless they’re only allowing it because it’s too inconvenient or costly to fix. The 2007 post didn’t even use proper grammar, they didn’t put that much thought into the reply.

Why would blizzard go through the motions of dismantling que syncing addons if they intended for you to que sync? That’s a real headscratcher. Apparently.

1 Like

Nope. Sorry, that doesn’t hold up. It’s very clear what’s said. They are responding to the specifics of queues, not premades.

From my vantage point, it’s hard to tell if the blue response even understands what’s being asked.

There isn’t much to it, while I initially didn’t want to talk about it, others have. For a 15 vs 15 bg, you get 3 groups of 5. The leader of each group then queues at the same time. Then it’s just 3 groups trying to get into the same bg. Not difficult to be honest. They pick a specific BG as well, so that removes any randomness.

For the 40 vs 40 raids, it’s the same. They’ll do this repeatedly until they get most of their group into the same BG. I have joined a few epic bgs and watched close to 30+ people leave. This is a guranteed loss. So whether you’re facing them or they are on the same side as you, you still lose.

They could address this by penalizing those who leave BGs often, though this likely wouldn’t fix it completely. The easiest fix would be to make BGs cross faction and distribute players and ilvl evenly. That would stop it almost completely.

You like ignoring facts.

IF it was an exploit the blue post would have said its not an exploit. If its not cheating its not an exploit.

Because any automation in the game is agasint the rules.

They dismantled them because of automation not the queing together.

I see you ignored my post again.

It’s not. They’re exploiting, Blizzard just doesn’t want to fix it.

It’s not treated as cheating under the ToS but meets every definition provided as being an exploit.

I get that it’s happening bc it’s not being actioned against, but queuing more than the 5 person limit is probably some kind of issue bc of how the game works or along those lines. I’m not defending it or for it as I’ve stated that it’s either you win or lose in pvp group related online modes. I chimed in bc it must not be a priority right now bc there’s other more important things happening (next expansion release)

1 Like