Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

Well, you go ahead, and tell Vrakthis, that he is a fantasy then too, since he is relaying the same policies that we all have, including from other Blizzard employees.

The PvP dev team doesn’t want premade raids in random bgs. They’ve explained it’s unfair to the other players and it drives them away from PvP.

Those aren’t shocking revelations to anyone who has experienced premade raids on voice chat roflstomping random pugs in epic bgs.

This thread is raising awareness about this worsening problem. Not only are players experiencing frequent one-sided roflstomps, but many other games are also ruined because one team starts half-empty due to premade raids mass dropping queue pops in their attempts to circumvent the system.

We’re also suggesting possible solutions, e.g. cross-faction teams, a hidden MMR, and a stacking, account-wide deserter debuff when players drop queue pops.

4 Likes

I would love to if they would ever respond to anything. The lack of engagement is the absolute root of this whole problem. They partially answer things so they don’t have to enforce anything. It’s ridiculous. You and others defending one answer every 7 years on this issue is a big reason they get away with it.

Stop defending poor management of a game mode and lack of engagement and be part of the solution by pressuring blizzard to respond.

You’re mistaken if you think you speak for them.

They have said they are not fond of them, and invite them to other types of PVP games. They have never said they don’t want them. Stop twisting the words around.

I didn’t say they have ever said that. I said it fits the defintion of an exploit…you in fact linked me saying that then said something completely different. That is my whole point. Them saying this isn’t an exploit doesn’t make it not an exploit…as words have meanings.

Definition of an exploit.
To make use of meanly or unfairly for one’s own advantage

They have in fact said it is unfair to have more than 4 friends queue with you.

They haven’t said anything about the whole issue, and you know it. They said 1 2 3 click is fine…becuase they can’t stop it. That is it. They have also had a long talk about why raids in random bgs are bad and unfair.

So have fun ignoring the largest post they have on this issue and just focusing on the queue syncing not the end result that they explicitly said was unfair.

2 Likes

This is pedantry. You are being very bias’d in your reading of all of this.

They said 123 click ok. They said it is unfair to have more than 5 premade grouped people in a bg. The CoC says gaining unfair advantage, or harming others enjoyment is not allowed. How do those Three things make sense together?

2 Likes

Well, the CS Forums are available. Why not make use of them?

What’s wrong with GD?

Ard? Making use of the CS Forums?

This is the funniest thing to read on the forums.

1 Like

If you want a Blue response, ask there. It is a policy issue, and that’s best place to ask.

Not my topic.

I guess no one has posted an account wide suggestion thread, so you are chomping at the bits to be contrarian about something.

Could say the same about the arguments being made here.

You don’t know for sure if Blizzard might change their mind on this issue and you’re adamant they won’t based on outdated speculation.

They said they don’t like premade raids in random bgs, they explained the harm premade raids are doing to the PvP community, and they asked premade raids to go elsewhere.

The game does not allow players to queue for random bgs in a raid group.

Take a hint if they want them or not.

1 Like

Well, like I said, ask on the CS forums as it is a policy issue. Why are you so hesitant to ask there?

I did say it wasn’t my topic.

I can’t be the only one to make waves all the time.

Not an excuse.

Yeah I don’t think anyone who actively dislikes me can tell me what I have to do for myself.

Thanks.

1 Like

Are you for real equating queue-syncing to bullying?!?

And I bet you genuinely don’t understand why Blizzard doesn’t take your complaints seriously.

1 Like