Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

Do you run with Griefs?

No.

I recognize the name though, they’re usually on an opposing team from my experience.

They have horde and alliance toons. I have ran into them a bunch recently. I have seen them on Horde twice in the last 3-4 weeks. In both cases they joined and left. Starting isle with less than 10 people because the entire team leaves.

Yeah, I don’t know which community they are part of, but I do know they have some sort of beef with me, I seem to be a favorite target.

Wait do you think I’m a queue syncer?

Any reason why you and 30+ other people joined and left an isle the other day?

I leave EBGs all the time when I queue in and see the enemy team is a premade. I can’t speak for the other 29+ people that left, but I can assure you they were not with me.

You were in the group that left. If it’s just happenstance that you’re queuing into them, then so be it. Just weird to run into you and these groups in multiple cases.

You are mistaken.

1 Like

Welp, good to hear. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you tried writing an argument that isn’t ridiculous, mean-spirited and poorly thought out?

2 Likes

Blizzard has recognized that premades ruin the experience of random BGs.

Not sure what people think they’re arguing in this matter, but it’s certainly not one grounded in reality lol

At this point, I’m just convinced every person against this is just doing it on the reg and is extremely worried about getting actioned for doing it lol

3 Likes

Are you sure? All I have seen is ad hominem attacks (i.e. “You are only against it because you are exploiting it”).

That’s because you don’t have any clue.

I am against any changes and I don’t do epic premade BGs.

That’s cool

I didn’t ask though lol

You made a terrible assumption. I corrected you.

You didn’t need to ask.

Not for the premade players. Only the losers are upset and nobody cares about losers.

I PvP to cap then I don’t.

Okay, guys. Sorry.

It’s everyone EXCEPT Snozay lol

Apologies for being so callous with my remarks!

What a real winner mentality to have lol

It’s always fun when people with no game understanding say things.