Premades are fine, this is an MMO

I tried scrolling up but after about 10 posts I got bored.

:frowning:

Still felt the need to comment though. Good times!

Public forum, Eilane can comment when they want.

2 Likes

Of course I did, I’ve been posting on this same character for the better part of…17 years? And since I’m pretty familiar with the usuals 'round these parts I responded.

4 Likes

Didn’t say they couldn’t, but thanks, forum police :clown_face:

You are welcome.

2 Likes

#add btag identifiers to the forums
#down with sock puppet\s/classic toons/hidden low levels

5 Likes

We used to have cogshanks for this, but people got upsetty spaghetti when they would get called out.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

But I do play :dracthyr_love_animated:

We would still have those Barney behind Moe meme (after being tossed out) situations though.
It feels better to have an authentic forum experience going and forth imo.

:dracthyr_shrug:
/10 characters

imma premade of 1 person o no how dare i !! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

So why don’t you put your manly pants up and queue AS A GROUP OF FRIENDS against ANOTHER GROUP OF FRIENDS, huh?

Oh wait, I forgot, my bad. I guess playing on fair grounds ins’t really for everyone.

Premades are trash

1 Like

I think most people here are in agreement with normal premades in a group of 5, because you’re right, they can just queue with a group of friends

What people here are not in agreement about are the multiple 5 man premades who sync a queue to get into the same match. This is most commonly done in epic battlegrounds where a large community will sync a queue to get 20 or more of their members into it to ensure better chances at winning since they’re going to most likely be facing against a pug and not another premade.

1 Like

That’s even worse. I rarely do epic bgs because it’s too chaotic for my tastes, but I can only imagine.

However the regular BG (non-epic) premade is a big issue as well and makes the casual bg experience miserable to the other side. Even a 3 man coordinated premade is enough to carry a whole group of casual (and often inexperienced) players.

Sounds like balance to me.

1 Like

I do epics and you don’t really see premades often. I play Horde side though, could be different Alliance side.

Que at night and thats about all I see. Premade out the @ss. Makes the game completely unenjoyable but I assume thats why they do it.

1 Like