Premades are fine, this is an MMO

That’s what I’m getting at. He didn’t give it to you, you just dug around and eventually found it. You could’ve kept that information to yourself, but decided to say, “hey guys here’s his real life information”

If I search on Twitter right now, “@WarcraftDevs premade bgs” lots, and I mean lots, of different users come up. It’s not a trend of the same person.

The conclusion I draw is you’re kind of a creep and need to touch some grass more often lol.

2 Likes

Right…

After Jugaa identified and linked my Twitter to everyone in the forum, I’m supposed to say, “Nuh uh. That’s not me!”

Then, Jugaa can explain to everyone why it is me. Even better.

1 Like

You know what they say about assumptions.

1 Like

It’s more so of an educated guess based on the information that’s provided to me.

aka assumption

1 Like

assumption - a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof

I got my proof, that’s the thing.

I don’t see any proof. I see one poster claiming something happened and you taking it away based on that.

1 Like

They still don’t think they did anything wrong.

Evidently, it’s my fault for sending Tweets to the Warcraft devs.

Not their fault for tracking down my Twitter and then identifying and linking my Twitter (full of my RL stuff) to everyone in the forum.

The proof is in the pudding.

You said you searched on Twitter and found this dude’s profile which had his real life name and photo. You found it by comparing his typing style to how he types on the forums. You knew it was him because, as he stated, his Twitter handle is his btag handle.

Out of the thousands of users who Tweet out at WarcraftDevs about premade BGs, you determined it was him and went on to dox him.

You’re a creep lol. That’s my educated guess based on this information.

4 Likes

lmao not that many tweeted about premades to them. Not even in the 100s. Even here in the forums, not that many complain about them.

1 Like

Twitter problems, good thing I’ve avoided it since it launched.

huehuehue

1 Like

My bad, it’s an over exaggeration on my part, but there’s a lot from what I’m seeing. Maybe not in the thousands if you want to get technical, but geez, Id have a hard time finding who one guy is from the forums because there’s so many users to compare off of. I’d have to spend atleast an hour or two of my time to maybe make an assumption

An hour or two that I do not want to spend because I don’t care.

1 Like

There was literally a handful at that time on twitter. Not that hard.

1 Like

Justify it however you want but I think you’re a creep. :grimacing:

1 Like

It’s fine, you can think what you want. Most people that actually know me would say otherwise.

1 Like

Birds of a feather flock together, I’m sure they wouldn’t think that of you.

You guys should kiss and makeup in discord or something. Go talk it out boys.

1 Like

Oh, I’m just throwing in my two cents haha. I don’t know Holycow like that so there’s nothing to makeup over.

I thought it was just weird for someone to justify that action and wanted to call it out. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

They semi-doxxed me.

They still don’t think they did anything wrong.

Not much to discuss.

I’m with them, nothing to talk out. It’s been like 7 years…

1 Like