Premades are fine, this is an MMO

Here’s your context:

SAS hates me for exploiting certain epic BGs to have fun. A noteworthy example includes me making the flags in Isle of Conquest disappear when a horde pug was fighting against a RUIN premade group. Their intent was to camp the Horde pug premades as they always do with vehicles and I wanted to try something new and make an Isle of Conquest where no bases could be capped (except for Quarry and Refinery.) Only way to win was through reinforcements and that game lasted 5 hours (since reinforcements replenish if you hold quarry or refinery.) It was a deathmatch with no vehicles.

There are other examples, but pretty much SAS decided from then on that they don’t want me, a random pug, in any of their premade games, even if I’m just trying to farm honor normally or trying to help a friend. My scenario was I was helping a friend gear up an alt in two epic BGs and those BGs happened to be ones which SAS was in. They had their members vote kick me out before BG even started just for things that I did in the past. :dracthyr_shrug:

I don’t care that they did that, I thought it was hilarious, but it goes to show there are premades who will abuse that type of power just because they can.

4 Likes

I’m not reading that.

8 Likes

Hmmm

Maybe they don’t want to be associated with someone who exploits. Brings attention to their group and makes them look bad. They already have a bad rep for synch queueing. :dracthyr_shrug:

I agree with basically everything you said, except for this. Sucking at the video game is NOT sabotage. We all started somewhere, and probably threw a couple games with our incompetence, including you and I and everyone else. Don’t forget that.

4 Likes

I mean sure, but I don’t run with their group. I’m just a pug who screws around sometimes whenever I find something busted. Little do they know, or rather little does anyone know, those things I find end up getting emailed to Blizzard by me anyway to get it fixed. :dracthyr_shrug:

Bold to assume that I’m always doing something sketch lol. It’s valid to kick me if I am doing something like that, whatever, but the match hadn’t even started lmao.

4 Likes

Ironically, whatever viewpoint he was trying to express probably could have been done in less words than your reply. :laughing:

Why do people persist that MMO means you HAVE to group to play?

MMO means many people playing at the same time. Does NOT mean its a group game.

3 Likes

True. MMO does not inherently mean group based game… but WoW is very much a group based game.

The core of the end-game loop is by and large built around group activities.

2 Likes

MMO - Massively Multiplayer Online Game

Massively Multiplayer

Multiplayer - denoting or relating to a video game designed for or involving several players.

Why do solo players insist that a game that was designed for group/multiplayer content should be played solo?

2 Likes

Poont think it great fun to play with friends. Poont have many good time.

3 Likes

I agree with Poont.

2 Likes

Premades are a cancer that needs to be eradicated ruthlessly and mercilessly. Perma ban the cheaters for disrupting the game, exploiting, and cheating. Blizzard needs to come down like a ton of bricks on the entire lot.

1 Like

first thing that popped into my head when reading through all this. had no idea about queue sync communities or whatever but these people sound rough. “you don’t like us, we don’t like you, stay over there” or “ask what to do or don’t touch anything” lmao my guy it’s a random bg what are you on.

guy queues up with a premade and suddenly the random people who wanted to enjoy their bg have to deal with some pretentious knob tryharding casual content telling them not to touch anything because his 20 man ‘premade’ knows better lmao. can’t let people enjoy the game even in the most casual of content

2 Likes

They are fine in rated but not randoms randoms are random so how is organized premade random? its not but rated vs rated is

They dont they just want them to stay with other premades and random people can go play in randoms. premades rated and random people in randoms problem solved

You don’t even play the game, have never done rated PvP content and never done any organized PVE at all - ever.

Why do you even care about the premade debate when you don’t even play?

At least the bobs and the Bris of the world compete and play; you’re literally just a kid in the background going “YEAH what they said!”

Super weird of you to live here for no reason - why don’t you go actually try PvP before commenting

Yes. you can tell from his level 60 whether he plays or not. Why aren’t you calling out any other low level character?

2 Likes

Hmm… This seems vaguely familiar…

Someone calling out a low level toon for not playing WoW.

Now, calling out others for doing the same thing.

I guess it’s ok when they do it?

:thinking:

If Starlord himself says he doesn’t play, then it would be valid to call him out.

1 Like

Can’t argue with the one making up all the forum rules.

If they want to find someone’s Twitter and link RL stuff to everyone in the forum, that’s fine too. They get to decide that it’s ok to reveal other people’s RL stuff.

:dracthyr_shrug: