Premades are fine, this is an MMO

See above.

His Twitter name is his WoW handle. He made a public tweet to Warcraft devs. It wasn’t a DM or private anything.

What does this even mean?

I sent Tweets to the Warcraft devs, so now it’s a WoW account?

What about all my RL stuff on there? That doesn’t make it a RL account?

My btag. You knew my btag because we used to be btag friends. If you had asked other people on the forum back then, nobody else knew my btag.

I didn’t ask you to look at my Twitter. You searched for it on your own.

Which no normal user sees. To see my Tweet, you would need to monitor all Tweets sent to the Warcraft devs. Or you monitored all my Tweets.

My Twitter had years worth of my RL stuff on there.

Nobody else on the forum found it and linked it. Just you.

1 Like

It was your name. Not your real life name.

If you went through all my RL stuff on Twitter, you could determine where I lived/worked/played, my RL friends, and probably my RL name.

It was my RL account. Not a “WoW Twitter” account.

It was meant for my RL friends. Not for random WoW forum people.

This wasn’t a benevolent, fun moment in the bg forum’s lounge thread. You identified and linked my RL Twitter in a thread about full premades, so full premaders who were upset at me would go look at it. This was downright malicious.

2 Likes

Didn’t even open your Twitter account tbh.

Now, your memories of what you did back then have suddenly returned.

That’s correct.

Back to party synch/premades topic:

I hadn’t played this game for two years up until a few days ago. I just had a really competitive game last night. Was in a 20’s Twin Peaks with someone I used to do party synch with. He was on his 50 something hunter and I was on this character. The other team had a 70 lock and and a 60 something hunter. We were short 2 players and won with like 15 secs left. I thought it was going to be a draw b/c we had no healers and couldn’t run a flag but we kept killing their FC.

Now if we hadn’t been in this game, the horde team would have stomped our team with their party synch.

I get the most enjoyment out of killing the party synchs on other team. Some addon I have (I think ispy) tells me the actual levels when I target players so I always look ahead of time to see who the party synch people are so I can go after them.

I’ll end by saying that yes, sometimes there are gy farms, and I admit to enjoying those. Makes up for the times it has happened to me. I usually try to convince team to stop rezzing if we are getting GY farmed so opponents will cap the flag and end the game. If other team keep rezzing when I’m doing the farming, I think they deserve to keep getting farmed.

If the other team keeps rezzing and immediately dying, wouldn’t that be an indication that they might be new to PvP (or they’re less experienced with PvP), so they don’t know you can stop rezzing?

or they just dont want to listen to you when u say stop giving them free honor lol , then they proceed to cuss you out instead of not dying over n over :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :skull: :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Also could be Debbie strikes again, lol.

h ttps://www.tiktok.com/@jessicamadisonhome/video/7215664455370296618

1 Like

There are definitely people that don’t listen. I don’t just say “Don’t rez.” I tell them to click cancel or just jump of gy as a ghost before rez occurs.

1 Like

I usually get cussed out when I suggest to not rez :joy:

You sir, need a life. Touch grass guy.

more like you do i haven’t done anything wrong but stay mad :skull: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Trash forum troll gets blocked. News @ 11.

:skull: :skull: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: LOL as if i care o no news at 11 !!!

apparently my opinion struck a huge nerve that you r just that mad , stay mad .

ill quote it again for you , you said

then i said

so end of story stay mad i guess but i guess im a troll for having valid reasoning . :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :skull: :dracthyr_no2:

You don’t exactly have valid reasoning… as you said you don’t think people should be forced into content they wouldn’t like.

I don’t like fighting against premades if im queueing solo and there is no premade on our team(to make it fair) so why am I being forced to competing against a stacked 5 man premade on Disc in Random BGs.

1 Like