Premades are fine, this is an MMO

Most premades do quit when pugs beat them .

The first time was scariest out of all the doxxes I’ve had . a guy got mad I said no I don’t want to be your gf . So be proceeded to go into the games general chat and type my irl name my age my location everything .

The other few times were some photos were shared without my consent to a guild I was in .

Most recent was a diff game but they were mad that I called someone out for being a hypocrite (decided to post proof in a discord because they kept saying it wasn’t true ) . So they said some lies and rumors and they started to stalk my Twitter and my socials n made a dropbox of to share with ppl telling ppl to not like me because of my views and things I liked just petty harrassment stuff . Like I’m not going to not believe in what I believe in and I’m not going to private my stuff just because they have nothing better to do .

Kitanana… Im going to be honest…

I was literally like “Why are you telling me this” I don’t want to know about your doxxing experience. Doxxing is bad. Period. Im sorry you went through that, that sucks.

Again this is a video game forum. Premades do imo disolve when a pug beats them. So lets have premades vs premades so their is no excuses for the losses. Wouldnt that be fair?

1 Like

I never said it wouldn’t . All I said was I don’t have a problem vs them as a solo player . My above comment that started all this , was referring to them mentoning forcing premades to do ranked only content . Which no one should be forced into doing ranked just because they group with friends . Ranked should be a choice . That is all I was saying .

I was telling you my experiences because you said "if "you’ve been doxxed . I have def been doxxed . So I was just giving the many examples of my experiences . So you could understand .

Again. I’m sorry you went through that. That sucks. I had a “doxxing experience” once… unfortunately for him my registered address is my local MMA gym, where I train and he refused to get into a cage with me. Just fyi.

Regarding your premade vs rated. I dont think it should be rated but Premade vs premade guarantee would be beneficial for pvp.

Yeah I have no problems with that at all .

I’m not a WoW streamer or a WoW public figure. It wasn’t a “public” tweet. It didn’t even show up on my profile. It was direct mention to the Warcraft devs.

My Twitter had years worth of my RL stuff on it. Jugaa went out of their way to find my Twitter, and then identified and shared it with everyone in the forum.

Then why are you saying my private info wasn’t leaked without my permission?

I’m obviously not ok with what happened. Why do you think I should be ok with my RL stuff being identified and linked to everyone in this forum?

1 Like

Well why wouldn’t you use a burner Twitter then if you didn’t want your irl info out there ? I don’t put my irl stuff too much on mine for this reason I keep my irl major stuff privated on my FB or ig .

I mean it sucks yeah but like honest question I’m not blaming you I’m just asking a question in all seriousness . Was your Twitter privated ? Is that hat you mean by "wasn’t a public tweet " because if so that’s weird bcuz the. Warcraftdevs wouldn’t have been able to reply or see it if it was privated . Because that’s how private Twitter works . If it was public then well I can’t help you there because it’s public access .

Why would I need to use a burner account to send a direct mention Tweet to the devs? In case someone is monitoring Tweets?

Then don’t defend what Jugaa did.

They went out of their way to find my Twitter account. They knew it was mine because we used to be bnet friends. Then, they decided to identify and link my Twitter (full of my RL stuff) to everyone in the forum.

They think it’s ok to identify/link my RL stuff.

I don’t.

I directly @ the devs. The Tweet didn’t even show up on my normal profile. You would need to go into my Replies to see it.

Nobody else found and linked my Twitter. Jugaa did.

1 Like

Because if you didn’t want ppl to link your irl stuff you would use a burner . I keep most my irl stuff off Twitter for this very reason .

Nobody would link my RL stuff because nobody else knew it was my Twitter.

To even see my Tweet, they would have needed to monitor all Tweets sent to the Warcraft devs.

My point still stands tho like don’t put irl stuff all over twitter because sometimes on the internet stuff like this happens that’s why I keep my irl stuff on my priv socials . Because if your whole Twitter profile is public access then it’s public access .

It still doesn’t give ppl a right to do that tho .

In my case, Jugaa happened.

I’m just trying to help you out

1 Like

Im sure she would love all her personal information out and about on the forum wouldn’t you ?

Lmfao sure thing. You do realize said person had their WoW name as a Twitter name, not their real name. But hey, who cares about facts.

Exactly… who cares about facts. Since you love presenting others social medias, feel free to present your own…

Or are you going to to do the typical thing of chickening out Jugaa.

3 Likes

The facts are it was a wow Twitter account.

I wouldn’t waste my time arguing with these people. Imagine crying because someone found you on social media lmao

2 Likes

Wow. I expected alot more from you. Some false facebook account etc… but no you had to be another shell.

I was actually expecting something extravagant or worthy, but it isnt.

In the words of Joey Swole:

You need to do better, mind your business.

Haha so true.