Premades are fine, this is an MMO

this would be ideal , but blizzard has yet to even try .

if i want competition i que for ranked lul, also im not a he thank you

Sweet so your in agreement? Premades should only be in randoms if the opposition has a premade on their team.

im a solo player and i have no problem with premades . It would be ideal for premade vs premade but blizz has yet to do so . im not going to cry about it either . what does quoting me talking about ranked have to do with agreeing with you ?

you claimed i dont want comp if i want comp ill q ranked simple . If i want to premade with friends i will so what .

1 Like

If you have no problems with premades you wouldnt defend them so much… I think your one of those guys that says “I queue solo all the time” but in reality you only queue when you have a premade. Which is sad. I feel for you(not really).

Oh that’s funny what premade would I q with :sob::sob::sob::sob::skull::skull::skull: I’m sorry but now I can’t take you seriously bahahahahahaha I’m dying . You really think I premade LUL

1 Like

Yes I do. :slight_smile: You can laugh if you want… is what I think you do since you defend it so much.

So you only like to hear an echo chamber?

2 Likes

I will laugh because you are wrong .

I don’t like you because you doxx people over a video game.

@Kitanana then you should have no problem with me stating that premades should only be in a bg if the enemy also has a premade…

2 Likes

Always funny the mental gymnastics used to avoid premades being forced into rbgs.

The team of tryhards claiming they don’t want to have to try win to games.

Maybe rbgs wouldn’t be dead if 99% of the premades weren’t in randoms farming people in gear from 5 expansions ago.

I’ve been doxxed multiple times , sharing a public tweet isn’t doxxing .

Doxxing is when ppl go out of their way to find your FB , your Instagram etc and share your private info around with people , wether or not they have crucial info blacked out . with intent to lie about you and spread rumors, harrassing and or stalk you .

Doxxing isn’t sharing a public Twitter and or tweets and or someone’s discord username in a screenshot either .

Idk the full situation but unless she herself went out of her way to get the persons irl name etc to start saying harrassing things then she did not dox anyone. Period .

As for premades , I believe what I believe and I am a solo player who doesn’t really have a problem vsing premades.

1 Like

Simply because it is wrong to force people to play rbgs . Maybe those groups don’t like to do rated . Maybe they like to just chill . It’s not their fault blizz made them vs a team of pugs .

It’s utterly ridiculous .

If groups want to be competitive they will def q rbgs . As for saying rgbs are dead , that’s because of blizzes horrid meta balancing issues . That has nothing to do with premades that play casual bgs . There is nothing wrong with premades who play casual bgs .

If you guys are so upset about premades then why are you not upset about twink toons ? They premade also ?

Doxing or doxxing (originally spelled d0xing ) is the act of publicly providing [personally identifiable information”

That’s the official definition according to Wikipedia which puts your ‘definition’ mute. Jugaa provided a fellow forum members personal details… therefore doxing.

So please tell me again… why should someone on a video game forum be linking someones real life info (Twitter or not). And I mean really explain it to me. In depth.

Also the premade vs twink complaints are usually in sync, its just you have to cheat to “twink” with the exp off debuff thesedays.

2 Likes

Nah that’s not doxxing unless the persons Twitter was their irl name and had it as a public profile ? Like who does that ?

Trust me no one’s going to know who it is not care even if they did know .

I think ik what doxxing is hence I’ve had it happen to me multiple times . Esp recently aswell .

So are twinks not also premades ?

You know players are going to take the path of least resistance.

If queuing premades into randoms is borderline 100% win rate with no chance of losing, why would they ever do rbgs where there’s a high chance they would lose?

They won’t and they aren’t and as long as blizz keeps enabling this behavior, it will only get worse.

If you’ve been doxxed. Honestly that sucks. You shouldn’t go through that.

But people on this forum seemingly have through their twitter with rl photos and friends. I mean… How would Jugaa feel if I revealed to the world her real life hospital she works at being a 4th year student etc etc

It would absolutely suck. So maybe don’t dox people over a 20 year old video game?

As per your twink vs premade comment:

Twink : BIS.
Used to be level 20s until blizz realised it was too toxic and put them in the xpon bracket.
Then players found an xp reduced debuff exploit that reduces their xp gain in bgs by 95% so they could stay BIS and be twink for quite awhile

Premade:
3 or more parties playing a battleground that play together, maybe on discord or maybe not. Usually against PUGs who are not on a voice chat

2 Likes

This isn’t true at all .

But twinks premade aswell do you not agree ?

Also I’ve counted 4x now that I have been doxxed over the yrs . I’ve gotten used to it it’s meh .

Twinks most definitely premade, I was literally just in one… from Illidan.

Guild name Zhongouu or similar. One of them with the xp debuff. Unironically when you face them and they lose they quit…

But referring to your doxxing. I would say most people would not want their private life open to the forums on here

For example: I dislike a couple people on this forum, even if someone told me (one has) their personal details I would not reveal it because its not right.

2 Likes